Bombergirl is a special stage that consists of a boss fight against Bakoo. It appears on the 9th, 10th, 23rd and 24th of every month. When clearing the stage, you have a chance to unlock Lone Cat and Kitten. This is a No Continues stage.
At the start of the battle, a 300% Bore comes out. Once the enemy base drops below 99% health, the boss, Bakoo, will spawn alongside a Kang Roo and 2 other 300% Bores. Wall Doges serve as peons and spawn continuously throughout the battle every 16.7 seconds.
- An easy strategy is to stall the first Bore with iCat and build up your funds for the actual fight. Once the desired amount is acquired, kill off the first Bore and proceed to the base. Continue the process with the second Bore by luring it to your base and use Long Distance Cats (e.g., Aphrodite, Red Riding Mina, Ganesha, D'artanyan) to chip away Bakoo's health. Wave attackers such as Crazed Gross and Hermit Cat also work well here.
- It is also very easy to stall the first Bore and proceed to stack LD units before attacking (like Prisoner Cat, Major Leaguer Cat, Polevaulter Cat, etc.). For a demonstration, see this video by the YouTuber Chillhola: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5GIMneCvNc
- While the boss's range is very low (180), her LD hits extremely far away (from 50 to 1800) and it still allows her to hide behind the pair of Bores that guard her. As such, you either kill the frontline quickly and rush the boss, or use LD and waves to kill the boss.
- Keep in mind that Bakoo will attack when she spawns, freezing and possibly killing every unit in her enormous range. To prevent this, the Cat Cannon must be fired before the boss wave is triggered, knocking her back and interrupting her attack. If fired too soon or too late, the player will be placed at a severe disadvantage that they likely won’t recover from. Slow Beam, Thunderbolt, Ototo Development Team#Waterblast and Ototo Development Team#Holy Blast will not work for this strategy, but Breakerblast can be used to interrupt Bakoo much more easily than the normal Cannon, and is preferable regardless of level.
- If you have Kasa Jizo, this stage will be extremely easy and pretty much a guaranteed win as Jizo can demolish Bakoo in seconds, not to mention that Jizo can be stacked easily to insta-kill the Wall Doge and even the Bores.
- Another Uber Rare that works extremely well for this level is Li'l Valkyrie. Since she resists Freeze, she can keep charging forward even if Bakoo attacks. A proper strategy for this would be to stack iCats for the first Bore, build funds, then send out Awakened Bahamut Cat and Li'l Valkyrie at the right time. The Bore should soon fall before your iCat stack is demolished. Li'l Valkyrie would knockback Bakoo, A. Bahamut would kill the Wall Doge, and Li'l Valkyrie would rush forward again.
- If you have Bunny & Canard this level is also extremely easy. They resist Bakoo's Freeze and can outrange her, dealing 1/5 of her health in one hit. They also target Red and can be very helpful for killing the Bores.
Strategy 1 (ft. Chronos)
Lineup: Dark Cat and Dark Lazer ("Weaken" Effect UP (M)), any "Freeze" Effect UP Combo (e.g., Curses!!!, Roe Cat, Prof. Cat Jobs, Cyberpunk Cat, Chronos the Infinite, Awakened Bahamut Cat and last but not least, any anti-Red/Black unit with Strong Against or Massive Damage (e.g., Thundia) to demolish the Bores.
The trick is to wait for the first Bore to reach your base, then spawn Roe Cat followed by Prof. Cat Jobs, then get a stack of 3 Roe Cats and make sure to always have a stack of 2-3 Roe Cats to be safe. Then you start upgrading your Worker Cat to minimum level of 4.
After that, you start with spawning a Chronos followed by a Cyberpunk Cat and then just wait as long as possible. When the Bore dies, wait until the boss spawns and deploy the rest of your units except Bahamut. By this time you should have 2 Chronos on the field which will keep Bakoo frozen constantly and keep knocking her back, and then you can spawn Bahamut to finish off Bakoo.
This strategy is not easily accessible, because it requires FIVE Uber Rares. However, if you have these cats, it is viable.
Lineup: Eraser Cat (20+30), Manic Eraser Cat (20), Thaumaturge Cat (30), iCat (30), Cat Machine Mk 3 (40), Li'l Valkyrie (28), Wargod Yoshimoto (29), Lufalan Pasalan (40), Awakened Bahamut Cat (30) and Guardian Gamereon (29).
Items: None/Treasure Radar
Upgrade your Worker Cat once, then wait until the Bore is almost in range of your base. Spawn your Erasers, Thaumaturge, and iCat. Keep spawning Erasers until you can get a second iCat. If you time them right, you will only need two iCats to permanently freeze the Bore. Spawn a Wargod Yoshimoto, then upgrade your Worker Cat to level 8. Do not spawn anything else. Eventually, you will be able to spawn another Yoshimoto (IMPORTANT: make sure you spawn the second right after the first one attacks- this will allow them to have consistent damage), and the Bore will die. Once the knockback occurs and Bakoo spawns, wait a few seconds and then spawn Cat Machine and Gamereon. Once you have enough funds, spawn A. Bahamut and keep spamming your meatshields. When Bakoo gets an attack off, spawn Li'l Valkyrie and she will knockback the boss. Spawn Lufalan Pasalan when you have the money. The constant stream of Yoshimoto attacks should kill Bakoo. Continue until you reach the base and the level is complete!
This is arguably the most accessible strategy as you don't need much. Cats used include iCat (25), Crazed Sexy Legs Cat (20), Cat Base Jr. (10), Polevaulter Cat (28), Crazed Wall Cat (20) Crazed Macho Cat (20) and Hacker Cat (18).
If you have the Gross!!! Combo, you won't need the Crazed Wall Cat or Crazed Macho Cat]]. If you don't have Cat Base Jr., Polervaulter Cat, etc. it's fine if you have other wave or Long Distance attackers, just put all of them in.
As the first Bore approaches, deploy an iCat so it reaches a place where when it gets knocked back it lands right behind the base. The iCat will freeze him and as soon as that happens, spam the meatshields so that iCat gets a second Freeze off, then let Bore hit the iCat behind the base and kill your meatshields. Deploy a second iCat, timed correctly so as to perma-freeze the Bore, then save up money until your Worker Cat is at level 8. Now put out all your DPS cats making sure that when the Bore dies, all the money does not go to waste and you have a nice full wallet and all cats deployed. As soon as Polevaulter Cat begins to jump, fire the Cat Cannon to stop Bakoo (make sure the first Bore has killed all the meatshields at the start or you could jeopardise your chances of winning). Now just spam everything except the meatshields and you should win, fire the Cannon when Bakoo is about to attack and its an easy win.
Strategy 4 (Cats in the Cradle carry)
Row 2: Manic Eraser, Eraser, iCat, any cat that destroys Reds, any cat that can slow Bakoo or another cat that destroys Reds.
At the start of the battle, stall Bore with 2 iCats. Save up for full money. Once your wallet is full, start sending out your damage dealers, kill Bore, and summon the boss. After the boss shockwave, lure Bore to your base, and stall it. When Bakoo comes closer, send out your damage dealers and Cats in the Cradle. CitC should be able to hit Bakoo with their wave attacks and knock her back, and even if Bakoo does attack, CitC is immune to freeze. Keep this up and you will win. Enjoy your new cat!
Strategy 5 (iCat, Cyborg)
Row 1: Cat Combos of your choice (Unit Attack UP does well)
Row 2: iCat (30), Cyborg Cat (35)
At the start of the battle, stall Bore with 2 iCats. Save up for full money. Once your wallet is full, start sending out your Cyborgs, kill Bore, and activate the boss. Just spam your Cyborgs and iCats and you should win.
Strategy 6 (LD stacking)
Lineup: Gross!!! (Macho Leg + Manic Macho Legs + Creepmallow) + Freeze Sm Combo or other 2-slot Combo + iCat + Major Leaguer Cat + Housewife Cat + Cyberpunk Cat + Crimson Mina or a Long Distance Uber Rare.
Let Bore hit the Cat Base, then summon ab iCat. Start spawning Major Leaguer Cat and Housewife Cat. When another iCat is ready, wait around a second before spawning it so that you can permafreeze the Bore. Now, only spawn the LD units and Manic Macho Legs. Once the Bore is knocked back, add in iCat and Macho Macho Leg.
When you hit the enemy base, Bakoo will spawn and attack once, freezing everything. This will allow the Bores to damage your stack. When everything's unfrozen, the remaining iCats should freeze the Bores and Bakoo will be constantly knocked back.
Recommended Uber Rares include Long Distance attackers such as Archer and Aphrodite, Cats in the Cradle (to constantly knockback Bakoo), Immortal Yukimura (to knockback Bakoo if she gets close) and Ice Crystal Cat (to freeze any Bores hiding behind the enemy's frontline).
Strategy 7 (Again LD Stacking)
3 Meatshields, Manic Macho Legs, Can Can Cat, iCat, Prisoner Cat, Vaulter Cat, Cyberpunk Cat, Ganesha.
Can Can and iCat are used to stall the first Bore, and save up money. Save up a lot of LD attackers by the time Bakoo arrives.
- This is currently the only Advent Stage in which the boss does not spawn on a timer.