Bombergirl is an Advent Stage that consists of a boss fight against Bakoo. It appears on the 9th, 10th, 23rd, and 24th of every month. When clearing the stage, the player has a chance to unlock Lone Cat and Kitten. This is a No Continues stage.
- After 3.3 seconds100f, 1 Bore spawns.
- On base hit, Bakoo spawns as the boss with:
- An easy strategy is to stall the first Bore with iCat and build up your funds for the actual fight. Once the desired amount is acquired, kill off the first Bore and proceed to the base. Continue the process with the second Bore by luring it to your base and use Long Distance Cats to chip away Bakoo's health. Wave attackers such as Crazed Gross and Hermit Cat also work well here.
- While the boss's range is very low (180), her LD hits extremely far away (from 50 to 1800) and it still allows her to hide behind the pair of Bores that guard her. As such, you either kill the frontline quickly and rush the boss, or use LD and waves to kill the boss.
- Keep in mind that, if a short ranged unit is in attacking the enemy base while the boss wave happens, Bakoo will attack when she spawns, freezing and possibly killing every unit in her enormous range. To prevent this, the Cat Cannon must be fired before the boss wave is triggered, knocking her back and interrupting her attack. If fired too soon or too late, the player will be placed at a severe disadvantage that they likely won’t recover from. Slow Beam, Thunderbolt, Waterblast and Holy Blast will not work for this strategy, but Breakerblast can be used to interrupt Bakoo much more easily than the normal Cannon, and is preferable regardless of level.
- Ubers who can resist freeze or deal with Bores from a distance can greatly increase your odds.
Strategy 1 (ft. Chronos)
Lineup: Dark Cat and Dark Lazer ("Weaken" Effect UP (M)), any Freeze UP Combo, Roe Cat, Prof. Cat Jobs, Cyberpunk Cat, Chronos the Infinite, Awakened Bahamut Cat and last but not least, any anti-Red/Black unit with Strong Against or Massive Damage to demolish the Bores.
Battle: The trick is to wait for the first Bore to reach your base, then spawn Roe Cat followed by Prof. Cat Jobs, then get a stack of 3 Roe Cats and make sure to always have a stack of 2-3 Roe Cats to be safe. Then you start upgrading your Worker Cat to minimum level of 4.
After that, you start with spawning a Chronos followed by a Cyberpunk Cat and then just wait as long as possible. When the Bore dies, wait until the boss spawns and deploy the rest of your units except Bahamut. By this time you should have 2 Chronos on the field which will keep Bakoo frozen constantly and keep knocking her back, and then you can spawn Bahamut to finish her off.
If you have the Gross!!! Combo, you won't need the Crazed Wall Cat or Crazed Macho Cat. If you don't have Polervaulter Cat, it's fine if you have other wave or Long Distance attackers, just put all of them in.
As the first Bore approaches, deploy an iCat so it reaches a place where, when it eventually gets knocked back, it will lands right behind the base. The iCat will freeze him and, as soon as that happens, spam the meatshields so that iCat gets a second Freeze off, then let Bore hit the iCat behind the base and kill your meatshields. Deploy a second iCat, timed correctly so as to perma-freeze the Bore, then save up money until your Worker Cat is at level 8. Now put out all your DPS cats making sure that when the Bore dies, all the money does not go to waste and you have a nice full wallet and all cats deployed. As soon as Polevaulter Cat begins to jump, fire the Cat Cannon to stop Bakoo (make sure the first Bore has killed all the meatshields at the start or you could jeopardise your chances of winning). Now just spam everything except the meatshields, fire the Cannon when Bakoo is about to attack and its an easy win.
Lineup: Cat Combos of your choice (Unit Attack UP does well), iCat (30), Cyborg Cat (35)
Battle: At the start of the battle, stall Bore with 2 iCats. Save up for full money. Once your wallet is full, start sending out your Cyborgs, kill Bore, and activate the boss. Just spam your Cyborgs and iCats and you should win.
Let Bore hit the Cat Base, then summon an iCat. Start spawning Major Leaguer Cat and Housewife Cat. When another iCat is ready, wait around a second before spawning it so that you can permafreeze the Bore. Now, only spawn the LD units and Manic Macho Legs. Once the Bore is knocked back, add in iCat and Manic Macho Leg.
When you hit the enemy base, Bakoo will spawn and attack once, freezing everything. This will allow the Bores to damage your stack. When everything's unfrozen, the remaining iCats should freeze the Bores and Bakoo will be constantly knocked back.
No need for items on this one, except for a treasure radar if you’re feeling confident.
Row 1: Gross!!! (Macho leg, Manic leg, Creepmallow), iCat, Gentlemen Bro’s
Row 2: Cyberpunk, Bombercat (Or any perma-freeze blacks), Another long range unit, A. Bahamut, Any other high DPS cat (like Paris)
Battle: Let bore get really close to base, then send out iCat and Bro’s. This should stall for second iCat, and permafreeze. Upgrade worker during this time, and send out Cyberpunk during this time. Reach Max worker, and spam your Bombercat, iCat and Bro’s. TIME YOUR CAT CANNON TO STOP BAKOO! Once boss shockwave activated, send out everything you got. The Bombercat should freeze Bakoo, and your long range attackers should take care of Bakoo. The DPS attackers will take care of the peons, so that the rest of the units should hit Bakoo. You may even be hitting the base at this point. Keep on trying if Bombercat decides to die before hitting Bakoo.
No items needed unless you want treasure radar for guaranteed reward.
row 1: wall cat (40+), crazed wall cat (40), 3rd and 4th meatshield, iCat.
row 2: 2 damage dealers/ effects for reds (like sexy bath cat or pirate cat) to deal with boars, a few fast Uber’s that can reach and attack Bakoo before it can attack (Bahamut works really well)
When bore appears, send a few meat shields and 2 iCats, spaced apart so it keeps Bakoo freezed Until it dies. During this time upgrade worker cat to level 8, you should have enough time unless your meatshields are too strong And kills bore too soon. As soon as bore is defeated, send out 1 heavy Uber (doesn’t necessarily have to be fast but it helps) to stall bore and Bakoo. Also start meat shielding ASAP because is Bakoo freezes all your cats and bore will grind through them fast, so keep meat shielding. send out some other anti reds and fast moving/attacking ubers along with meatshield and eventually you will kill Bakoo (crazed bahamut works really well at defeating Bakoo after 2nd bore is dead).
row 1: cat combos (ideally 'attack up')s
row 2: iCat, Cyborg cat, Can Can cat, Cyberpunk if you want
Stall the initial bore with 2 iCats until your money is at max then spam cyborg. when the boss wave happens try to time the cannon to interrupt the boss wave but its ok if you dont time it right because of cyborg resist freeze. then spam everything and you should win!
- This is currently the only Advent Stage in which the boss does not spawn on a timer.