- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy unit, see Gato Amigo (Enemy).
Boogie Cat is a Special Cat that can be purchased for 90 Cat Food in the Upgrade Menu after completing Italy in Empire of Cats Chapter 1. True Form gains the chance to knock back all enemies except Metals.
|Cat Unit # 22|
Evolves into Samba Cat at Level 10.
Evolves into Gato Amigo when obtained from the Boogie Awakens! Stages (may drop on the first stage but guaranteed on the second) and is level 20 or above.
+ Can knockback Non-Metal enemies [True]
- Very low cost
- Very high deployment rate
- Low health and attack power
- Low movement speed
- Short attack range
- This cat can provide a third optional meatshield if the player cannot contain the enemy's progress in specific stages or if they don't have Crazed Cat yet.
- Gato Amigo's slow movement speed can be used to prevent Miss Haka from burrowing. In both The Haunted 1LDK and Floor 27 of the Heavenly Tower, you must prevent her from reaching your base. By taking longer to reach her, it is easier to knock her back with a ranged stack while still being enough to stall Lord Gravey.
- For early Uncanny Legends, Gato Amigo works as a short-term counter to Oldhorn. In stages such as Annin Pass, Utsubobo Seamount, and Seahorse Siren, there are not a large amount of them to counter, making his single-target attack less of a problem.
Cat Unit # 22
|No one can stop the beats! Cheap to produce. Comes with bonus groove. It's boogie time! Go! Go! Cat!|
|Beats have brought this one to eleven! Cheap and fast to produce. Everybody dance! Dance to you drop! Sammmbaaaaa!!111one|
|Out to bring joy to the senoritas of the world. He's never been to Mexico, he's just a Mariachi nerd. Can send enemies flying!|
Cat Unit # 22
ネコフィーバー (Neko Fiibaa, Fever Cat)
| Keeps everyone in a happy mood.
A Dancing cat. Production cost is inexpensive, so mass production is possible.
ネコカーニバル (Neko Kaanibaru, Carnival Cat)
| Keep the world in the happy mood.
Festival Cat. Also, it danced crazily intensely today.
ネコアミーゴ (Neko Amiigo, Amigo Cat)
| The senorita which makes the world happy.
Mexican festival cat. Sometimes blows away enemies.
|Cat Combo||Japanese Name||Cats||Cat Images||Effect|
|Feel the Dance||ダンサーズ||[Special] Samba Cat,
[Super Rare] Hip Hop Cat,
|10% increased health.|
|Level 0-1||90 Cat Food||Level 10-11||400|
|Level 1-2||400||Level 11-12||800|
|Level 2-3||1000||Level 12-13||2000|
|Level 3-4||1800||Level 13-14||3600|
|Level 4-5||2800||Level 14-15||5600|
|Level 5-6||4000||Level 15-16||8000|
|Level 6-7||5400||Level 16-17||10800|
|Level 7-8||7000||Level 17-18||14000|
|Level 8-9||8800||Level 18-19||17600|
|Level 9-10||10800||Level 19-20||21600|
- Initial Stats are shown before any modifying effects are applied.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power ; DPS = Damage Per Second
1 Movement Speed = 15 Attack Range per second ; TBA = Idle time between attack animations.
- f = frames ; 30f = 1 second ; Attack Animation = Idle + Foreswing + Backswing (frames)
- Catseye,User Rank and gameplay progress may alter the max level. See related pages for information.
- See this section for treasure effects.
- Normal Form: Very tiny and has a small body. Has a black afro and dances while moving.
- Evolved Form: Resembles a carnival dancer. Wears pink and green feathers on its head. Wears purple feathers on its back.
- True Form: Wears a sombrero and holds two maracas.
- His True Form's name, Gato Amigo, in Spanish means "Cat Friend".
- This unit has the lowest movement speed amongst those with the same price.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|