- If you have all Superior Treasures from all Empire of Cats Chapters, then you won't need any True Forms or Uber Rares.
- You will need: Macho Cat, Wall Cat, Samba Cat, an optional fourth cheap meatshield, Paris Cat, Crazed Bahamut Cat and Captain Cat. You will probably spend 25-35 minutes on this level.
- Start the level by upgrading your Worker Cat to Level 2, then begin spawning meatshields and whenever possible, deploy a Paris Cat and occasionally a Captain Cat. Don't spawn anything else besides these units and continue leveling up your Worker Cat, making slow progress towards the enemies' base. Stop spawning Paris Cats occasionally in order to save up more money. Before you reach the enemy base, spawn a Crazed Bahamut Cat. Bahamut's goal is to wipe out the large amounts of Gato Amigos that are being spawned when the boss appears. When the boss appears, spam everything. The Cat Cannon will help you a lot. Continue spamming for as long as it takes. If the boss is about to attack, it is a great time to fire your Cat Cannon and to not spawn any Paris Cats.
Roles for each unit used:
- Macho Cat, Wall Cat, Samba Cat and fourth meatshield- protect important units.
- Paris Cat- to deal good damage, the ideal attacker against the Gato Amigos and against the boss.
- Pirate Cat- extremely useful against the boss, since he keeps delaying his attack and dealing more damage to him.
- Bahamut Cat- kill peons (Gato Amigos) so that Paris Cat can attack the boss.
If you don't have Paris Cat, Sexy Legs Cat can be a replacement (but Paris is better here).
Side Note: If you could beat this level, you're able to beat the Crazed Cat stage!
Strategy 2 (Hacker Cat Stack)
If you have Hacker Cat, then it might make this level easier for you (but it will take considerably about 25-30 minutes, and also need at least 200% Empire of Cats Treasures). You need 4 meatshields (preferably including Crazed Macho Cat), Hacker Cat and some heavy hitters that meet the qualifying criteria: Area damage, longer range than the Gato Amigos, and can hurt the Amigos a considerably good amount. Some examples are True Valkyrie Cat, Crazed Bahamut Cat, or Paris Cat, which can do great damage (except for Paris, but she can do good damage when stacked.)
Recommendations: Speed Up, as it takes about 20-30 minutes without it. Do not bring the Cat CPU as if you have lots of money, it will spawn Paris whenever it can, draining your money that is supposed to be used for meatshielding.
You will want to lure in the Gato Amigos at the start 2/3rd of the way, then start spamming your meatshields. Spawn a Paris every now and then, and when you get enough money, spawn True Valkyrie. She will typically take 2-4 hits to kill the Amigos, depending on your Legendary Cat Sword Treasures. Keep in mind: Your heavy hitters are meant ONLY to clear the Gato Amigos so the Hacker Cats can reach and hit Dark Emperor Nyandam (sometimes, the rockets Hacker Cat send out don't seem like they're hitting Nyandam). Once Nyandam comes out, meatshield well so Hacker Cat won't get hit. A stack of Amigos can normally tear down 3 meatshields, as opposed to 4 meatshields...
Anyways, start spamming your Hacker Cats as you are meatshielding. Send out the heavy hitters if they are either inside the Hacker Cat stack's range, or if you want them to get a little bit closer to Nyandam. If Nyandam is about to attack, and you have a heavy hitter near the attack, time your Cat Cannon well if you decide that you want your heavy hitters to live a little longer. Typically, if you are able to stack 6-8 Hackers, that's when Nyandam starts taking considerable damage.
Strategy 3 (cheesy strategy)
You will need-
-3-4 meatshields (Macho Cat, Wall Cat and Samba Cat), Captain Cat, Crazed Bahamut Cat, True Valkyrie Cat, Paris Cat (optional), Sniper the Heavy (Thirteen Combo) and any other anti-Red Legend Rare, Uber Rare or Super Rare Cat with a range higher than 250.
When the Gato Amigos are 3/4 to the Cat Base, send out your Super, Uber Rare or Legend Rare Cat to clear them out. Once your cats are halfway to the enemy base, start spamming meatshields and Captain Cats. When you can, send out a True Valkyrie Cat and a Crazed Bahamut Cat. Try to prevent any Gato Amigos from getting to your Captain Cats as they can 1HKO the Captain Cats and quite possibly ruin the whole plan. When Nyandam comes out, the Captain Cats will knock him back before he kills off all your cats. While this is happening, your Super, Uber or Legend Rare Cat should kill the Gato Amigos before they can attack the Captain Cats. They should also be attacking the base so you don't need to actually kill Nyandam. If Nyandam manages to attack, he can easily kill most of your cats unless they have a lot of health. So you need to stack a lot of Captain Cats so that Nyandam does not attack and you can destroy the base before you do so.
This strategy will only take 5-10 minutes if you are able to destroy the base before Nyandam manages to land an attack.
If Nyandam does not get knocked back within the 20-minute mark, then you might not have had enough Treasures, leaving much longer time for the rest of the game.
Strategy 4 (cheese strategy with Warlock & Pierre)
For this strategy, you will need a couple meatshields (e.g., Macho Cat, Wall Cat, Jiangshi Cat), Paris Cat (preferably level 30, but less is probably fine), a unit that can knockback Red enemies (i.e., Captain Cat), and Warlock & Pierre (recommended level 20+).
First, upgrade the Worker Cat to level 3, and save up until about 2000 or so money. Send out meatshields as well as 2 Paris Cats. They should slowly kill some Gato Amigos, and when you have enough money, send out Warlock & Pierre. Also start sending out your Red knockback units. Once your units advance to the base, the Cat Cannon should be ready. When Nyandam comes out, Warlock & Pierre should be able to take a hit from him and get up close. Use the Cat Cannon and they will advance further into Nyandam, and once Nyandam is knocked back by the Cat Units, they should be able to destroy base in one shot.
Tip: Bahamut is not necessary in this, as he dies quickly and damage is not needed as much. This strategy will sometimes fail, but it is a massive help to have red-freezing cats, such as Face Cat. Any Uber Rares that can knockback Reds will help as well, as long as they don't die in one hit or stay out of Nyandam's range. Some examples are: Kamukura, Unknown Cat, Ice Cat, Momotaro, or Balalan Pasalan.