Boogie Up (Insane) is the second stage in Boogie Awakens!
The base will spawn Gato Amigo at a fast rate, and when you touch the enemy base a Bore and an Angelic Sleipnir will come out. Bores then spawn at a medium rate, and 1 Sleipnir will come out for every 2.5 Bores that spawn.
Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat (around level 20+20), Crazed Macho Cat, Crazed Wall Cat (level 20), Ramen Cat (around level 40), Crazed Whale Cat (level 20), Sorceress Cat or Face Cat (level 30), Cyberpunk Cat (level 35+), Crazed Bahamut Cat (level 30), any high-damage Area Attack unit that outranges Gato Amigo (preferably an Uber like Immortal Keiji).
- If you didn't bring a Rich Cat, spam only Erasers and Crazed Walls until you have a level 2 or 3 Worker Cat (at the beginning, when there are only a few Gato Amigos).
- Spam Mohawks, Erasers, Crazed Machos and Crazed Walls as long as you can, and when the enemy is very close to your base spawn a Crazed Bahamut Cat. His long time between attacks is a friend here, since he will take care of the Gato Amigos in small groups, giving you time to make more money and upgrade the Worker Cat. You can also spawn Cyberpunk Cat, since his long range probably won't hurt the Gatos.
- When you either have a full wallet or Bahamut progresses too fast, reaching the enemy base, turn on the Cat CPU. Sorceress Cat/Face Cat should slow the Bores, while your other units take care of it. Don't worry about Angelic Sleipnir, they will eventually reach him too.
- Tip: If you attack the base too early (your Worker Cat wasn't MAX) or you couldn't kill the Gato Amigos fast enough and you run out of money, the Cat CPU will ignore meatshielding and only pay attention to the Worker Cat. If that happens, you will have to spam meatshields yourself. Do not worry, however - when enough Gato Amigos or a Bore dies, you will get enough money to max Worker out and the CPU will do its thing properly.
- There is a mistake inside the stage on the top-left corner. It should say "Boogie Up (Insane)", but it is actually labeled "Oh Yokozuna! (Insane)", which is the name for the second stage of Sumo Awakens!.