- 1 Enemy
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Dictionary
- 4 Variants
- 5 Encounters
- 6 Stats
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Reference
Bore has considerably high health and moderate attack damage which is compensated for both a quick attack animation and rate. All in all, he's basically a powerful successor of One Horn; albeit with more range and movement speed.
Bore is able to push easily, so a strong front line is necessary. Use three or four meatshields and hold the front line while your other cats destroy him.
In his first few appearances, this enemy can be somewhat difficult to stall without anti-Red units who inflict status effects. These include but are not limited to: Pirate Cat for knockback, Witch Cat for slowing and Apple Cat or Evil Cat for freezing. The use of such units, alongside proper meatshields, will make Bore manageable. Later on, Roe Cat, Maximum the Fighter and iCat will make quick work of this enemy.
If you spawn two iCats in such a way that they alternate their attacks, you can perma-freeze the Bore while your heavy-hitters continually land strong hits on him. Using this method in tandem with spawning either a group of Crazed Whale/Manic Island Cats or Elemental Duelists (can be both for a faster result) will quickly diminish Bore's health down to nothing.
Enemy Unit # 40
|Always thought his name was the correct way to spell what he is. Turned really red after introducing himself. "I am a bore"|
Enemy Unit # 40
イノシャシ (Inoshashi, Shy Bore)
|Always thought "boar meat" meant he was a lion* and turned red with embarrassment when a colleague corrected him. His nature is serious.
* The joke relies on 'meat' and 'lion' being homophones in Japanese.
Angel variant of Bore. Much stronger and moves significantly faster. Notably, he is knocked back 5 times as he takes damage instead of the usual two for Bores.
Arguably the strongest subspecies, this is a Black variant of Bore. Razorback has more than TWICE the HP of Bore (upwards of 1M!), has ridiculously high attack power, moves very quickly, and Strengthens when at 50% health, increasing his damage by 50%.
Zombie variant of Bore. Stats are similar to Bore's except for speed, which is slightly lower than Boraphim's. It has a long burrow distance among Zombies, and revives once with 50% HP.
A smaller, much weaker variant of Bore, and is encountered in Event Stages. Can be easily defeated.
A Traitless variant of Li'l Bore, encountered first in Theatre of Fear. It is much stronger than Li'l Bore in about every category, except for attack rate. Additionally, it possesses the Mini-Wave ability, making it even more deadly.
- Stage 1-32: Plumpit (200%)
- Stage 1-40: Titan (250%)
- Stage 2-32: Plumpit (250%)
- Stage 2-40: Titan (300%)
- Stage 3-12: Red Rectangle (300%)
- Stage 3-32: Plumpit (300%)
- Stage 3-40: Titan (300%)
- Stage 3-44: Crimson Star (300%)
- Stage 3-IN: Filibuster Invasion (300%)
- Stage 7-4: Carapaccio Waters (100%)
- Stage 8-1: Prickly Field (100%)
- Stage 8-6: Stardust Street (100%)
- Stage 10-4: Fire Cage (100%)
- Stage 16-2: Beached Mammals (100%)
- Stage 16-6: Ancient One-Piece (100%)
- Stage 17-1: Gull Coast (100%)
- Stage 18-6: The Great Escaper (100%)
- Stage 19-3: Prison Destruction (100%)
- Stage 20-7: Pig Swill (150%)
- Stage 21-4: Pitfalls of Life (150%)
- Stage 22-6: Satan's Bedroom (300%)
- Stage 24-6: Scent of Gore & Fish (100%)
- Stage 25-8: Winning Back (300%)
- Stage 26-6: Benzene Field (200%)
- Stage 27-8: Love and Death (150%)
- Stage 30-5: Lord of the Abyss (200%)
- Stage 35-4: High Watchtower (300%)
- Stage 38-2: Sea Breeze Salon (150%)
- Stage 45-3: Frostbite Park (300%)
- Stage 48-7: Twilight Zephyr (300%)
- Stage 3-6: John Gool (300%)
- Stage 4-3: Palcaccio Waters (400%)
- Stage 7-6: Languid Lakeside (300%)
- Stage 8-5: Morbid Mesa (400%)
- Stage 11-2: Pyroclastic Flow (400%)
- Stage 17-4: Chilly Pool (400%)
- Stage 18-1: Famine Village (400%)
- Stage 19-1: Beachhead Invasion (300%)
- Stage 25-1: Treadmill Powered (300%)
- Stage 26-2: Icarus' Instinct (300%)
- Stage 32-1: Spiraling Ring (400%)
- The Crazed Bird: Flappy Cat (Insane) (100%)
- Love is Sickness: Never Give Up! (100%)
- The Forbidden Bride: ...No, I Do Not (100%)
- Kung Fu Awakens!: Path of Kung-Fu (Insane) (100%)
- Samurai Awakens: Way of the Samurai (Insane) (150%)
- Boogie Awakens!: Boogie Up (Insane) (220%)
- Wednesday Blitz Stage: Cat Jobs (Veteran) (150%)
- Bride Awakens!: Bridal Blues (Insane) (100%)
- Growing Red: Red Passions (Insane) (150%)
- Trench Warfare (Insane) (200%)
- Bird Maniac: Forest Beasts (Deadly) (200%)
- River Styx: Realm of Carnage (Deadly) (200%)
- Crazed Moneko: in THE MOON (200%)
- Ghostly Strangers: Long Line at Cerberus (100%)
- Old Guys In The City: The Wife Still Wins (200%)
- Worker's Revolution: Total Professional (200%)
- Deeply Dreaming: Bombergirl (Deadly) (300%)
- Another New Year: Unknown Relatives (200%)
- River Acheron: Wrath of Carnage (Deadly) (200%)
- A Deeper Dream: Wrath of the Dreamer (Deadly) (300%)
- Heavenly Tower: Floor 19 (300%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|400,000 HP||4,837 damage
|11f (0.37 seconds)||14||2 times||8f 0.27s |
(3f 0.1s backswing)
- Bore's Japanese name can be associated with Shy Boy, who is also a short-ranged Red enemy with fast attacks and movement and two knockbacks.