Breakwater Blood Feud is the fourth stage in Bikura, Harbor of Evil.
- 1 Aku Altar spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 1 Dark Emperor Nyandam spawns as the boss after 6.67 seconds200f.
- Infinite Cerberus Kids spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- 6 Aku Doges spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- 2 Aku Gories spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 50~56.67 seconds1,500f~1,700f.
- 2 Youcans spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 66.67~80 seconds2,000f~2,400f.
- Infinite Sir Rels spawn after 146.67 seconds4,400f, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- 1 Loris spawns after 146.67 seconds4,400f.
Lineup: Eraser Cat 20+60, Manic Eraser Cat 40, Boulder Cat 30, Can Can Cat 40 (Talents: Speed Buff 10, Double Bounty), Slime Cat 30, Octopus Cat 30, Seafarer Cat 35, Housewife Cat 30 (Talents: Savage Blow 10), Elder Mask Doron 30, Awakened Bahamut 30
Cannon: Breakerblast 10+
When Nyandam comes out of the base, use Boulder to bait out his first attack, then summon Slime shortly afterwards. After it has travelled around halfway, spawn in one Manic Eraser followed by Can Can to get that double cash on the Aku Doge. You don't get a ton of cash early on, so keep your Worker Cat level at 2 so you can afford Bahamut later. Summon your attackers like Can Can, Housewife, Seafarer, and Slime to take care of the first Aku Gory. Once Youcan arrives, use Breakerblast, then stall for a bit until the second and last Aku Gory arrives. Lure these enemies, then use Awakened Bahamut to help get a quick kill on this Aku Gory. Time Octopus so he protects Bahamut and your stack from Youcan's wave. After that, the rest is much easier.