- This stage starts off with a Heavenly Hippoe and Gabriel (groups of 2) spawning.
- 2 more Heavenly Hippoe spawn around 10 seconds later, with Gabriel's continuing to spawn throughout this time, until the base is hit.
- Once you hit the base, Sunfish Jones and Angelic Slepnir spawn with a group of Gabriels, a couple of Gory and another Hippoe.
- The stage then goes into a pattern of spawning a few Gabriels, 1-3, and a Gory for the rest of the fight.
- A group of 4 Hippoes spawn around 30 seconds after the base is hit, with the spawn rate of both Gory's and Gabriel's slowing down after this.
It helps a lot to have Artist Cat, as he is cheap, has high health, good DPS and counters Angels. Bring him along some attackers like Paris, Dragon, Crazed Dragon and/or A. Bahamut to easily deal with this stage.
The Ultra Souls ubers are very helpful here, here are some you can use if you happened to have them; Momotaro and Kasa Jizo breaks this stage for obvious reasons, Princess Kaguya works almost as well as Momotaro, Guardian Gamereon can tank everything and Kachiyama Assault Brigade will make your meatshields survive a lot longer. Sarukani can help as a better Paris, but it isn't enough. Super Galaxy Cosmo is not recommended because the Angelic Gories will disrupt his attack, and even afterwards, he will rush into Sunfish Jones' range when it gets knocked back.
- This level features only Angel Enemies, just like Red Alert features all Red Enemies, and Black Premonition features all Black Enemies.