Basically a faster and stronger version of Gabriel, Brollow flies at extreme speeds, has low health, and deals high damage that can easily break through your defenses in numbers.
Brollow's high knockback count and low health makes groups of them deadly, as a few hits from meatshields like Mohawk Cat and Crazed Macho Cat can easily knock them back. Take note that they don't have an actual attack cooldown, they only have delayed attacks due to their backswing. Thus, the more they get knocked back, the more damage they cause to your defenses. This makes fast-attacking, low damaging units like Crazed Giraffe Cat much less favorable.
Avoid using the default Cat Cannon or Breakerblast against Brollows, as it will cause them to all attack again (think Awakened Bahamut Cat or Sanada Yukimura being hit after they land a blow). High numbers of hits per second is very bad against them, but powerful single blows from semi-spammable, bulky and heavy-hitting cats like Jamiera Cat, Cameraman Cat, Island Cat and Crazed Whale Cat work well against small groups of Brollows. However, for large flocks of Brollows, more expensive Area Attackers may be required, such as Ururun Cat.
Incidentally, D'artanyan's Normal Form's blind spot does not include Brollows, who will rest at the 150 mark instead of 140. This means that, in theory, D'artanyan can obliterate Brollows, though it is better to have meatshields take hits instead of D'artanyan.
|Enemy Unit # 207||Floating|
|DO YOU EVEN LIFT??? He's gluten-free, but|
never misses a chance to impress chicks
with crumbs from the organic bakery.
Brain the size of a cashew, but he's got game.
|Enemy Unit # 207||Floating|
|A member of an idol meeting group. He's getting popular|
because you can meet up with him when you attend school
with bread [in your mouth]! Can tickle even the clumsiest
maiden's heart, but forgets about them immediately.
|Zollow||A Zombie/Floating version of Brollow that has much less health, attack power and DPS and lacks the ability to burrow, but has longer reach and takes off 80% of cats' maximum health.|
- Stage 18: Ghana (100%)
- Stage 26-4: I'm onto you (100%)
- Stage 26-8: Revolving-door Floats (100%)
- Stage 28-4: Beautiful Finale (100%)
- Stage 28-6: Learned to Love (100%)
- Stage 30-5: Subterranean Stalker (100%)
- Stage 31-3: Surviving Herd (100%)
- Stage 32-6: Trouble at the Mansion (100%)
- Stage 33-1: Pecking Order (100%)
- Stage 34-5: Ghostlight Gardens (100%)
- Stage 36-4: 50 Degrees Hotter (100%)
- Stage 40-2: Romantic Highway (100%)
- Stage 40-6: Houses of the Holy (150%)
- Stage 41-3: Throne of Phone (4,000%)
- Stage 42-1: Cubist Crimes (4,000%)
- Stage 45-4: Toasty Turnpike (150%)
- Stage 46-3: Wearable Homes (150%)
- Stage 47-4: Last Labyrinth (150%)
- Stage 14-2: A Private Rainforest (200%)
- Stage 16-5: Bathtub of Whimsy (200%)
- Stage 22-6: Smokestack to Heaven (200%)
- Stage 32-3: Normal Activity (200%)
- Stage 38-3: Learned to Hate (200%)
- Stage 44-2: Night of the Hustler (200%)
- Fish Maniac: Ogre Island (Deadly) (100%)
- Queen's Coronation: Honey Trap (Deadly) (100%)
- Growing Strange: Fear of Flying (Merciless) (150%)
- Queen's Condemnation: Honey Drip (Deadly) (100%)
- King Wahwah's Return: Wrath of the Dogelord (Merciless) (150%)
- Empress' Report 4: Aku Studies 401: Field Research (150%)
- Heavenly Tower:
- Infernal Tower:
- Mega Menace:
- Big Peng Z Strikes:
- Mega Menace!!!:
- On Mighty Wings Lv41 (150%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv42 (160%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv43 (170%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv44 (180%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv45 (200%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv46 (210%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv47 (220%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv48 (230%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv49 (240%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv50 (250%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv51 (260%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv52 (270%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv53 (280%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv54 (290%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv55 (300%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv56 (320%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv57 (340%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv58 (360%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv59 (380%)
- On Mighty Wings Lv60 (400%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|19,000 HP||15,000 damage
|137f 4.57 seconds||99||10 times||1f 0.03s |
(136f 4.53s backswing)
- His Japanese name, Tsubamenzu, contains the word tsubame, meaning "swallow" (as in the bird).
- The phrase, "DO YOU EVEN LIFT???" in his description is a reference to a meme of the same name.
- He outspeeds all Cat Units, including Bullet Train Cat.
- He is the second-fastest enemy in the game, beaten by Assassin Bear.
- His design takes inspiration from several different birds:
- He is mainly based off of the swallow, a type of bird well known for its black coat and v-shaped tail. Swallows are also a symbol of good luck, fidelity in marriage and fertility in Japanese culture.
- He closely resembles a gannet, known to be the "missile bird".
- He is additionally based off of the common swift, the world's fastest bird in horizontal flight, which can be clearly seen as Brollow moves forward. It also has a shorter, smaller v-shaped tail, though it is still noticeable. Another similarity between Brollow and the swift: the wings are slightly more forward on the body than they are on a swallow.