- Infinite Zoges spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 12~20 seconds360f~600f.
- Infinite Znaches spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 12~20 seconds360f~600f.
- 3 Zigges spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- 3 Duches spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- 3 Duches spawn after 40.33 seconds1,210f, delay 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- 3 Duches spawn after 40.67 seconds1,220f, delay 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- 3 Dagshunds spawn after 42.67 seconds1,280f, delay 53.33 seconds1,600f.
At this point in the game, these enemies shouldn't pose much of a threat. Use Z-Killers to better deal with the zombie enemies and win. You can even cheese it to win effortlessly.
Items: Rich Cat (necessary).
The goal is to destroy the base before the Dagshunds and Duches and come out of the base. You can do this by timing A.Bahamut with a manic mohawk cat so that the manic cat makes the first two enemies burrow so A.Bahamut can make it to the base without being stopped. It can help to send Maglev alongside Bahamut in order to deal more damage to the base.
Once the zombies start to emerge from their burrow and make it close to the base send out Zamboney as well as other crazed/manic cats to stop the zombies from hitting the base. Soon enough the base should be destroyed and you should win.
On occasion if your A. Bahamut or Maglev is too low the Dagshunds and Duches may come out, however there is no boss shockwave and you should have just enough time to destroy the base anyway.
|Lucas IV||As of right now, using a rich cat is the only way to do the cheese succesfully.|