Bunny & Canard are an Uber Rare Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule during the Easter Carnival event. This unit is a reskin of Warlock & Pierre that attacks different types of enemies.
|Cat Unit # 331|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Bunny & Canard||Disciple Psychoduck|
Evolves into Disciple Psychoduck at level 10.
- Immune to slow and freeze [Normal]
- Zombie Killer [Evolved]
- High attack power and health
- Good range
- Decent attack rate
- Attacks only Black and Red enemies [Normal]
- Attacks only Red and Zombie enemies [Evolved]
- Very high cost
- Slow movement speed
- Long attack animation
While they do have some rather heavy drawbacks, Bunny & Canard are a great unit to have throughout Stories of Legend.
Firstly, their usage against Black enemies is limited due to their long attack animation in tandem with most Black enemies' high knockback count, usually making their attacks miss often. It can, however, be an effective counter to Le'noir and Razorback, as Bunny & Canard is able to outrange Le'noir and utilize his huge damage against Razorback without fear of their attacks missing.
Against Red enemies, Bunny & Canard has a lot more usage, due to most Red enemies having low knockback count, so most of their attacks will be able to hit. However, even though it looks like they can be used against Professor A. due to their slow immunity, that is sadly not the case, as Professor A. outranges them.
As for Zombies, it is a different story, as Disciple Psychoduck has only two knockbacks. When Zombies unburrow into the back of a unit, the unit can only escape after suffering a minimum of two knockbacks from the Zombie in question. This does not bode well at all considering their knockback count of two, meaning they will have to rely on some other Cats to not take very high damage or even die before they can fight back.
Overall, this unit's best usage comes from its skills against Red enemies.
Cat Unit # 331
|Uber Rare Cat|
Bunny & Canard
|A young mage found an easter egg that hatched a delightful duck-thing to be his new friend! (Area Atk) Only attacks Red/Black, with massive damage.|
|The magic egg this young wizard found seems to have been quite rotten after all... Only attacks Red/Zombie, with massive damage.|
Cat Unit # 331
|Uber Rare Cat|
道化師エッグダック (Dōkeshi eggu dakku)
|Puppet that loves the soul of a pure innocent child
Child who founded egg invites to the country of dreams (range attack) Can attack only red enemy and black enemy but has super destructive power
闇道化サイコダック (Yami dōke saikodakku)
|Easter eggs found out by children
Veteran puppet changing to Petan (Range attack) Only red enemies and zombies can attack but have super destructive power
- Chapter 1: 3,940¢
- Chapter 2: 5,910¢
- Chapter 3: 7,880¢
|Bunny & Canard|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|6,800 HP||6,410 damage||430||7.97 seconds||8||2 times||70f||167 - 158.2 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|115,600 HP||108,970 damage||Area Attack||Only attacks Enemy Base, Red and Black enemies;|
Immune to Freeze and Slow
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|115,600 HP||108,970 damage||430||7.97 seconds||8||2 times||70f||167 - 158.2 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+70||Area Attack||Only attacks Enemy Base, Red and Zombie enemies;|
Zombie Killer (stops Zombies from reviving)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Bunny & Canard's stats.
- Normal Form: Warlock has gotten a new Nightmare for the Easter holidays! The new Nightmare, Canard, has a similar body style to Pierre, right down to the right-eye decoration (a flower) and top hat, but resembles a duck in general. Has an obvious egg protruding out of his stomach. Bunny is wearing a rabbit costume instead of his regular jester outfit, and the balloons on Canard's back look like Easter egg Cats. Attacks by lunging towards the enemy and getting restrained by the boy.
- Evolved Form: Bunny and Canard (now Psychoduck) get darker attire, with Bunny's rabbit hat getting bulging cheeks and Psychoduck wearing a color-inverted bowtie. The balloon Cats on Psychoduck's back now look Crazed. Attacks animation remains the same with the only difference being the egg that opens for a brief second to reveal sinister eyes.
- There was a typo in the evolved form's description: it attacks Zombies and not Blacks.
- This was corrected in the BCEN 6.5 update.
- Despite the description stating that it has "Massive Damage", it doesn't multiply the damage output, therefore it refers to its base attack power.
- Canard is French for duck.
- Bunny & Canard are one of the four male seasonal exclusives.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|