Buoys & Gills is the third stage in Barking Bay.
- 1 Capy spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Capy spawns after 13.33 seconds400f.
- 1 Capy spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 1 Capy spawns after 60 seconds1,800f.
- 1 Othom spawns after 50 seconds1,500f.
As with many Uncanny Legends stages, lack of money is the killer here. If the enemies succeed in vanquishing your attackers, don't be afraid to stop spawning a couple of your meatshields so you can build up money to replace them.
Syncing the Capies is obviously invaluable (see this video for more information on how to go about doing it). It is recommended that you start getting ready to sync them when the third Capy arrives on the battlefield.
The Capies can't really push much against five meatshields - assuming your Eraser Cat is at a high enough level to survive an Othom hit. Upgrade your Worker Cat to level 3 so that you produce more money than you spend on the meatshields. Ururun and Nyandam can outrange the Othom and kill him. Use Cat God to knock back everything and sync up the Capies, as they will slowly push closer towards your Legends. Eventually the Capies will die and you can claim your victory.
- Buoys & Gills is a pun on the phrase "Boys and Girls".