Buried Hypocrisy is the sixth and final stage in Dawn of the Beginning.
- Infinite Zoges spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- Infinite Shibalien Elites spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- 1 Ribbo spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 3 Star Pengs spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Lineup: Manic Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Jellycat 40, Corrupted Psychocat (Target Zombie Talent), Weedwacker Cat, Manic Macho Legs 30, Can Can Cat 40, Seafarer Cat 40, Housewife Cat 30 (Savage Blow Talent 10)
This strategy revolves around using Ribbo as a stepping stone for your Wave/Long Distance units. Stacking them on the first Ribbo allows you to easily save up money before hitting the base. When you hit the base, let the first Dread Bore burrow and use Psychocat, Housewife, and Weedwacker Cat to control him. After you deal with the second Dread Bore, use the remaining Ribbos as stepping stones to snipe the Lowkey. If you have no Ribbos left, you can use the peons as stepping stone as well.
- Buried Hypocrisy is the only Dawn of the Beginning stage whose name has no relation to one from Dead End Night.
- Buried Hypocrisy is the first Uncanny Legends stage to cost more than 250 energy.