Cadaver Bear has long range for a Zombie enemy, burrows far past cats, gets knocked back only four times and attacks non-stop like Assassin Bear. It has almost no backswing and can kill most non-Uber units in up to two hits, making one of the most efficient Zombie pushers. It even revives with 100% HP instead of the usual 50%.
It's recommended to stall this enemy with tons of (preferably strong) meatshields. DO NOT USE ANY ATTACKERS WITH UNDER 360 RANGE (only exceptions are Long Distance units, but they only help if there are peons to use as stepping stones), as they will be killed near-instantly by its non-stop attack rate. Therefore, the only anti-Zombie Rare Cats that can outrange this monster are Corrupted Psychocat and Cataur (365 and 390 respectively), with Target Zombie Talent. Although Corrupted Psychocat has been well-known to be a reliable support unit, he mostly fails to slow down Cadaver Bear due to his speed and short range differences. Cataur, however, can be a very potent attacker, especially with the Zombie Killer Talent unlocked. Tanky units such as Artist Cat or Sifu Cat can also be used to chip or stall Cadaver Bear.
All units from the Iron Legion event are exceptional counters to this enemy, as long as they're protected by meatshields. As a rule of thumb, DO NOT LET CADAVER BEAR REVIVE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Best case scenario, it revives at the enemy base. Worst case scenario, it revives in front of or in the middle of your attackers and quickly demolishes them.
|Enemy Unit # 429||Zombie|
|Made up of the strongest parts from several|
expired Teacher Bears. The head wouldn't
sit right, so it had to be bolted on.
Urge to kill seems to be growing...
|Enemy Unit # 429||Zombie|
|A terrifying bear made by piecing together other bears who|
passed away. After noticing that the bolted-on head has
a different shape from when it was alive, the urge to kill began to grow.
- Stage 1-14: Greece (100%)
- Stage 1-17: India (100%)
- Stage 1-19: Thailand (100%)
- Stage 1-27: Saudi Arabia (100%)
- Stage 1-29: Sahara (100%)
- Stage 1-38: Hollywood (100%)
- Stage 1-42: Greenland (100%)
- Stage 1-45: Bermuda (100%)
- Stage 1-48: Moon (100%)
- Stage 2-11: Spain (120%)
- Stage 2-14: Greece (120%)
- Stage 2-19: Thailand (120%)
- Stage 2-27: Saudi Arabia (120%)
- Stage 2-29: Sahara (120%)
- Stage 2-38: Hollywood (120%)
- Stage 2-42: Greenland (120%)
- Stage 2-45: Bermuda (120%)
- Stage 3-14: Greece (150%)
- Stage 3-27: Saudi Arabia (150%)
- Stage 3-35: Colombia (150%)
- Stage 3-42: Greenland (150%)
- Stage 3-45: Bermuda (150%)
- Stage 27: France/Gifu (120%)
- Stage 8-1: Panic Tower (300%)
- Stage 10-3: Veggie Friends (300%)
- Stage 14-2: A Private Rainforest (300%)
- Stage 29-4: Defaced Tombstone (350%)
- Stage 35-4: Nano-Grapes (300%)
- Bears Be Back: What We Do In The Woods (100%)
- Total War: Spring Special: Rites of Spring: Supreme (Deadly) (150%)
- Empress' Report 5: Aku Studies 501: Field Research (300%)
- The Proving Grounds: 2nd Round: Dusk (Deadly) (150%)
- Zombie Citadel: Top Floor (200%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|120,000 HP||5,000 damage
|19f (0.63 seconds)||10||4 times||6f 0.2s |
(3f 0.1s backswing)
|Burrows underground for 1,125 after a Cat enters its range (1 time)
Revives with 100% HP after being dead for 360f 12 seconds (1 time)
- Cadaver Bear is based on the stereotypical depiction of Frankenstein's Monster, an unnamed entity forged from dissected corpse fragments whose most popular appearance has bolts in his ears.
- Cadaver Bear's Japanese name, Kumanken, is a portmanteau of kuma, meaning "bear", and Franken(stein).