Caged Carp is the fourth stage in Ghost Sea.
- Infinite Kroxos spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- 6 UltraBaaBaas spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 24~30 seconds720f~900f.
- 2 Gory Blacks spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 40 seconds1,200f.
- 2 Angelic Gories spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 40 seconds1,200f.
- 1 Chickful A spawns after 60 seconds1,800f.
- 1 Le'noir spawns after 0 seconds0f.
The main difficulty of the stage is the Le'noir and the Chickful A: you don't really get much money at all after 2 minutes. Use 3-4 meatshields, Ramen Cat, a barrier breaker cat (like Cat of Liberty), Pizza Cat or another hefty damage-dealing cat and 1-2 long ranged attackers like Awakened Ururun or Bahamut Cat.
Upgrade your worker cat to level 4-5 in the beginning, begin to stall a fair distance (800-1200 pixels) from the base, and use Pizza Cat and Cat of Liberty sparingly to get through the initial wave of Gories and UltraBaaBaas, as they will push hard if you mess up. Then, spawn your long ranged attackers and meatshield for 5 gruesome minutes. Eventually, everything should die.
Using Awakened Bahamut and Bombercat can be difficult at times because the Kroxos spawn very frequently, but could be done if your timing is impeccable. Using an anti-black or anti-angel Uber like Vars or Kasa Jizo makes life extremely easy, as well as using long range ubers like Unknown Cat along with a fast attacking unit like Ururun.