Caged Carp is the fourth stage in Ghost Sea.
- Kroxo and Le'noir spawn at the start of the battle.
- Kroxo respawns infinitely every 10~20 seconds.
- After 20 seconds, UltraBaaBaa spawns every 24~30 seconds, up to 6 can be seen.
- Gory Black spawns after 40 seconds.
- Angelic Gory and Chickful A spawn after 1 minute.
- Another Gory Black spawns after 80 seconds.
- Another Angelic Gory spawns after 100 seconds.
The main difficulty of the stage is the Le'noir and the Chickful A: you don't really get much money at all after 2 minutes. Use 3-4 meatshields, Ramen Cat, a barrier breaker cat (like Cat of Liberty), Pizza Cat or another hefty damage-dealing cat and 1-2 long ranged attackers like Awakened Ururun or Bahamut Cat.
Upgrade your worker cat to level 4-5 in the beginning, begin to stall a fair distance (800-1200 pixels) from the base, and use Pizza Cat and Cat of Liberty sparingly to get through the initial wave of Gories and UltraBaaBaas, as they will push hard if you mess up. Then, spawn your long ranged attackers and meatshield for 5 gruesome minutes. Eventually, everything should die.
Using Awakened Bahamut and Bombercat can be difficult at times because the Kroxos spawn very frequently, but could be done if your timing is impeccable. Using an anti-black or anti-angel Uber like Vars or Kasa Jizo makes life extremely easy, as well as using long range ubers like Unknown Cat along with a fast attacking unit like Ururun.