With 550 standing range, Camelle outranges an overwhelming majority of non-Uber Rare Cat Units in the game. On top of that, Camelle has constant and devastating attacks, the Base Destroyer ability, and only 2 knockbacks.
Similarly to Master A., Camelle will usually kill units such as Bahamut Cat and Ururun Wolf before they can do much to him. Also like Master A, he's protected by an endless stream of peons in his debut stage, Chubby B. Goode, so let him get close to the Cat Base and fire the Cat Cannon to create an opening.
Use tanky and semi-spammable units like Whale Cat and Mythical Titan Cat to best deal with Camelle, and speedy units like Giraffe Cat, Crazed Giraffe Cat and True Valkyrie Cat. If you have Crazed Gross Cat or Hacker Cat, their Wave Attacks/Long Distance attacks can easily wear him down given enough time.
|Enemy Unit # 37||Traitless|
|Born in Arabia and loves to go to the sauna.|
His special ability's to close his nostrils,
he doesn't know that all camels do it
because he doesn't have any friends.
|Enemy Unit # 37||Traitless|
|This camel was born in Arabia and loves the sauna.|
He has the special ability to close his nostrils,
but he does not know that it is
the basic performance of the camel.
Camelle's Alien variant. She has more health but attacks slower with less damage. She strengthens by 900% at 1% health and can survive a lethal strike.
Camelle's Zombie variant. Don't be fooled by the abnormal only-slightly-higher HP, because while she does not burrow she can revive infinitely and has a lot more attack damage at a reduced rate.
- Stage 9-8: Chubby B. Goode (100%)
- Stage 10-1: Hot Bath Rock (100%)
- Stage 17-6: Cat Trial (200%)
- Stage 19-4: King of Freedom (100%)
- Stage 22-5: Dictator's Garden (100%)
- Stage 24-4: Trap of Cowards (200%)
- Stage 25-4: Muddy Trench (200%)
- Stage 31-3: Surviving Herd (500%)
- Stage 34-5: Ghostlight Gardens (500%)
- Stage 35-6: The Infected King (400%)
- Stage 38-4: Procrastinator Parade (200%)
- Stage 48-1: A Day of Reckoning (450%)
- Stage 48-7: Twilight Zephyr (300%)
- Stage 6-5: Murmuring Evil (400%)
- Stage 11-1: Magma Bath (400%)
- Stage 18-4: Exaggeration Falls (400%)
- Stage 34-3: Kuala Lum-Pool (400%)
- Stage 41-3: Boiling Blood (400%)
- Reindeer Fish Awakens!: Reindeer Road (Expert) (100%)
- Wrath of the Divine: Revenge of A-Cyclone (Deadly) (200%)
- Duel on the Dunes: Vanguard (Veteran) (100%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|100,000 HP||2,637 damage
|47f (1.57 seconds)||8||2 times||11f 0.37s |
(36f 1.2s backswing)
|Base Destroyer (deals x4 damage to the Cat Base)||Traitless|
- He is a dromedary camel, judging by his singular hump.
- He and his variants all possess the Base Destroyer trait.
- His variants' Japanese descriptions all follow a theme of being uninformed about what camels can do.
- Despite being different genders, Camelle and Alpacky are allegedly the same character.
- However, Alpacky's Japanese description doesn't mention Camelle at all.