Can't Bear Anymore is the eighth and last stage in Bears be Bare.
This leaves 4 spare slots for whatever units you want. (Strategy was tested without the extra 4 units)
Cat Cannon: Not used
1) Upgrade your wallet to level 3
2) Wait for Doge dark to get close and then spam meatshields and 2 Cyborgs. When the Doge Dark dies level the wallet to level 4.
3) Spawn your 450+ ranged units now. (If you've got nothing to spawn and a decent amount of money in reserve upgrade your wallet).
4) Spawn Cyborg when possible while Otta-smack-u is on the field. When they are all killed spawn a Cyborg for every Ramen (this is the time for a meatshield to be deployed twice. Deploy Cyborg every second meatshield).
5) You should be holding the enemy in place at this point. If more than one doge dark is on the field they will start making ground.
6) When you defeat THE SLOTH, Audience Bears will likely still be there, they'll be a good source of money so start spamming everything you have as there will be some black units, when you hit the base, that will shred your frontline and expose the backliners.
7) When the base is damaged just spawn whatever you can, you should have the money for it.