For another cat with same name but vending machine body instead, please go to Capsule Cat B.
Capsule Cat is a Special Cat that is unlocked from the Mattshea Collaboration Event, which is exclusive to the English version of Battle Cats. In Nyanko Daisensou, this Cat is unlockable via Serial Codes, because the feature was removed, this Cat is unobtainable in BCJP. This is the first Cat ever implemented in the game to have a gimmick of having very fast speed with decent damage, but low health.
|Cat Unit # 28|
|Capsule Cat||Cramped Cats|
Evolves into Cramped Cats at level 10.
- Fast (third fastest cat in game)
- Fine recharge time.
- Has hardly any HP.
- Single target attack.
- Low attack.
- Long time between attacks, making it in most cases hit only 1 time before dying.
- Due to incredibly fast movement all meatshield strategies are useless. It will blitz past them up to the nearest enemy. As a result of its short range and abysmal health, it should die very quickly.
Though very weak, this cat can be used as an expendable one-shot bullet to smack an enemy in the face or kill a pesky peon in the way. It is very situational, and in many cases not very useful due to having one of the lowest health stats in the game. Once Maglev Cat is unlocked, this cat becomes little more than a placeholder, but can still be a fun toy to play with on easier stages. This cat can be a budget Maglev when playing 4-star stages. It can be used to chip off damage without pushing too far, or to hit a wave attacker and then get killed by a peon so the wave attacker misses. Overall an interesting cat, with a superior rendition in existence yet still with its own perks.
Do however note that this cat is part of a collaboration event, and as such is no longer available. Those who already have it will appreciate it before getting Maglev, but otherwise will not be relevant.
This cat can also help for speedrunning some stages, which can help for time attack rewards, such as the stages in Into the Future.
Cat Unit # 28
|An experimental weapon: one speedy Cat, protected by state-of-the-art gashapon plastic. Packs a punch, but definitely can't take one.|
|Capsule Cat felt lonely so posted an ad for roomates. Overestimated the space in his flat. It's always cuddle time, whether they like it or not!|
Cat Unit # 28
ネコカプセル (neko kapuseru, Cat Capsule)
| Lives In a plastic capsule.
Nowadays style cat, that was built. Has a high-speed movement.
ネコ盛り (neko mori, Cat Prime)
| Lives In a plastic capsule.
A built-in "cat prime" (cat leakage) Has a high-speed movement.
- Chapter 1: $444
- Chapter 2: $666
- Chapter 3: $888
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||5000|
|Level 1-2||3000||Level 11-12||6000|
|Level 2-3||3900||Level 12-13||7800|
|Level 3-4||5100||Level 13-14||10200|
|Level 4-5||6600||Level 14-15||13200|
|Level 5-6||8400||Level 15-16||16800|
|Level 6-7||10500||Level 16-17||21000|
|Level 7-8||12900||Level 17-18||25800|
|Level 8-9||15600||Level 18-19||31200|
|Level 9-10||18600||Level 19-20||37200|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1 HP||300 damage||140||7.40 seconds||70||1 time||2f||20.33s - 11.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|17 HP||5100 damage||Single target||-|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|17 HP||5100 damage||140||7.40 seconds||70||1 time||2f||20.33s - 11.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Capsule Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: A Gachapon capsule with a basic cat inside. The cat is smiling and appears to be tapping on the glass.
- Evolved Form: 3 basic cats stuffed in a Gachapon capsule, they look a little bit cramped.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|