Since she is a single-target attacker, Capy will only target the nearest cat, but Capy does insane damage to the cat that she attacks. She has huge health and DPS and a 15% chance for a Critical Hit, so there is no way to tank her attacks without your tankers going down in seconds. She also has 335 range, so meatshielding and using ranged attackers is the way to fight her.
She is very easy to stall with meatshields, as she is a single-target attacker. However, if she is supported by bosses like J.K Bun Bun, the latter can wipe out all the shields for Capy, giving her an opening to hit stronger cat units (notably in Oil Platform and Morning Rush Hour).
Capies are usually fought in multiples. With the right support, groups of Capies can actually push, so try using the Cat Cannon to sync their attack animations. This is particularly important in Morning Rush Hour, where you have to use a "ranged meatshield" such as Gross Cat to bait them out; see Lucas IV's video for more information.
There is no difference between Eraser Cat variants and other 75¢ meatshields getting killed in one hit, so bringing 75¢ meatshields is recommended over the former. Kyubey Cat is also useful against Capy due to its 40% chance to survive a lethal strike.
|Enemy Unit # 207||Red|
|Furry Brazilian fitness freak. Hits the gym twice|
a day and always chews her food thoroughly.
Weighed down by muscle, she's slower than she
looks, but those critical attacks hurt real bad…
|Enemy Unit # 207||Red|
|カルピンチョ (Karupincho, Carpincho)|
|A fitness freak capybara. Her motto is to chew your rice|
thoroughly and to stay in the hot spring until you feel dizzy.
Much slower than she looks. Can occasionally Critical.
Capy's Zombie variant with less health, attack power, range, and no Critical Hits in exchange for a faster attack rate and plenty of other abilities such as warp, wave and surge immunity, and reviving.
- Stage 35: New York (100%)
- Stage 26-1: Oil Platform (100%)
- Stage 26-8: Revolving-door Floats (100%)
- Stage 27-6: Out of Despair (100%)
- Stage 30-3: Morning Rush Hour (100%)
- Stage 31-6: Conservation Society (100%)
- Stage 32-4: Golden Gai (100%)
- Stage 39-2: Boiling Spring (150%)
- Stage 40-3: Drunken Backrub (100%)
- Stage 46-6: Haunted Genome (150%)
- Stage 48-1: A Day of Reckoning (150%)
- Stage 5-3: Buoys & Gills (150%)
- Stage 7-5: Concrete Ocean (150%)
- Stage 18-5: Abandoned Desire (150%)
- Stage 36-5: Sappy Underpass (150%)
- Stage 42-6: Roast Meat, Not Cities (150%)
- Tank Maniac: Vulcanizer (Deadly) (100%)
- Growing Strange: Color of Blood (Merciless) (100%)
- Wanwan's Glory: Dogsville (Merciless) (100%)
- Isle of the Map Lord: Church of Mercator (Merciless) (100%)
- Total War: Winter Special: Dance of Winter: Advanced (Merciless) (100%)
- Empress' Report 2: Aku Studies 201: Field Research (150%)
- Duel Under the Sea: Commander (Merciless) (100%)
- Red Citadel: Floor 9 (100%)
- Heavenly Tower: Floor 21 (100%)
- Infernal Tower: Floor 21 (150%)
- Prelude to Ruin: Possessed by Evil (Merciless) (150%)
- The March of Flames: Burning Beach (100%)
- Divine Archangel Strikes:
- Red Summit: Summit Shrine (Merciless) (100%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|530,000 HP||52,000 damage
|53f 1.77 seconds||7||3 times||14f 0.47s|
(17f 0.57s backswing)
|15% chance to perform a Critical Hit||Red|
- She is based on the capybara, the world's largest extant species of rodent.
- Her Japanese name, Carpincho, means "Capybara" in Spanish.
- Her love of hot springs in her Japanese description would eventually be her downfall, turning her into Zapy.