Carp A Diem (Expert) is the first stage in Koi Awakens!.
- 2 Sir Seals spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 5.33~6.67 seconds160f~200f.
- 2 Sir Seals spawn after 8 seconds240f, delay 6.67~8 seconds200f~240f.
- 2 Sir Seals spawn after 9.33 seconds280f, delay 6~7.33 seconds180f~220f.
- 3 Jackie Pengs spawn after 8.33 seconds250f, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- 1 Kiss and Koi spawns after 46.67 seconds1,400f.
- 3 Shy Boys spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 26.33~28.33 seconds790f~850f.
- 10 Jackie Pengs spawn after 50.67 seconds1,520f, delay 12~16.67 seconds360f~500f.
- 2 H. Nahs spawn after 73.33 seconds2,200f, delay 105.33~106.67 seconds3,160f~3,200f.
The idea here is to use the starting enemies to get money, then spawn your attackers to kill Kiss and Koi. Keep in mind that it is a Floating enemy and that it has 400 range, meaning that even Dragon Cat gets outranged. Instead, use units like Bahamut Cat, Ururun Wolf, or any long ranged Ubers to kill it. Rushers like Fishman Cat and Awakened Bahamut Cat also work here to deal a lot of damage to the boss. Once you kill the boss, kill any remaining enemies left and you're free to destroy the enemy base.
You can cheese this stage by spawning Can Can Cat to make some money along with some Crazed Wall Cats to protect him. Afterwards, send out Awakened Bahamut Cat when you have enough money and he will destroy the base before any major threat comes out.