Cat is the first Cat Unit available for the player when starting the game. True Form greatly increases attack and health.
|Cat Unit # 0|
Evolves into Macho Cat at level 10.
Evolves into Mohawk Cat at level 20+10 using Cat Tickets.
Cat Unit # 0
|The Basic Cat.|
|Charm point: muscle definition. Basic Cat.|
|Charm point: muscle definition. Added charm point: beautiful hair.|
Cat Unit # 0
ネコ (neko, Cat)
|Basic character that can be produced at low cost|
ネコビルダー (neko birudaa, Cat Builder)
|Basic character whose charm point is well-built muscles|
ネコモヒカン (neko mohikan, Mohawk Cat)
|Basic character whose charm point is a manly mane in addition to muscles|
- Very high deployment rate
- Very low cost
- Short attack range
- Single Target
- Low health and attack power
- It is a basic unit with low health and attack power, it also has no special abilities, so later stages will require more than this cat alone. Fortunately it is cheap to produce and has a short recharge time so it can be deployed with high frequency.
- Alongside Tank Cat and others of its likeness, Cat can be used to slow down enemy progress and can even immobilize some enemies completely. Using this compensation with hard-hitters behind the numbers creates a "wall of death" against enemies that approaches the castle slowly but surely.
- Cat is overshadowed as an effective solo meatshield by Tank Cat and its likeness as Tank Cat is designed to better resist attacks and hold his ground; the 2 units can still be used toghether to great effect, of course.
- Cat's true form, Mohawk Cat, has double the HP and attack power, which allows it to solo stages by itself on most beginning stages and chapters. However, the boost in statistics is not satisfactory to have Mohawk Cat join any other strategy besides being an accompanying meatshield.
- Another good aspect of Cat is that it appears in many Cat Combos, most notably Cat Army for the beginning of the game and Mo' Hawks for the mid-late game.
- Don‘t underestimate him and other normal cats, though, because his true form is very useful against King Wahwah if he has +50. This also applies to the rest of the normal cats. Besides, you can only use Normal and Uber Rare cats for N-1 Grand Prix anyway.
This cat is in the following Cat Combos:
|Cat Army||Worker Cat Starting Level (Sm)|
|Black & White||Worker Cat Storage Max (Sm)|
|Smiles at Cats||Freeze Effect Up (Sm)|
|Rich and Poor||Starting Money Up (Sm)|
|Mo' Hawks||Knockback Effect Up (Sm)|
|Total XP Cost||68800|
- *shows the XP required at the level indicated to attain next level
- *example : Level 19 (Row 1x, Column 9), shows a 11200 XP cost to advance to level 20
- *where applicable levels 30-49 also require catseyes, 30-44 = +1 catseye, 45-49 = +2 catseye
- Initial Stats are without any stats modifying effect.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power = Damage ; DPS = Damage Per Second ; 30f = 1 second; 1 Movement Speed = 15 attack range per second.
- TBA may have different meanings in different stats table. Here, TBA means time interval of units finishing their backswing and starting their attack animation (foreswing).
- Catseye and User Rank and gameplay progress may altered the max level. See related pages for information.
- See this section for treasure effects.
- Normal Form: A basic, round cat. It walks forward with its mouth open. Attacks by biting enemies.
- Evolved Form: Looks the same, but now has muscular arms extending out of the side of its body.
- True Form: Now has a stylish black mohawk growing out of its head.
Cat appears in Merc Storia as a 1-star monster introduced in the first collab between the two games. it is available in the collab gacha during the event duration and is the only 1-star battle cats unit in the game.
|Unit Information (Merc Storia)|
|AoE||1 targets, 1 hits|
|Born In||Battle Cats Land (にゃんこの国)|
- In The Battle Cats POP!, this unit is called "Basic Cat."
- In Cat's evolved and true form, even though he has arms with muscles, he still bites enemies to attack, meaning they are just for decoration.
- He has the most variants out of all the cats in the game.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|