- The first of three highly buffed (400%) Kories is spawned 6.66 seconds into the battle.
- A Star Peng appears after 33.3 seconds.
- Another Star Peng appears after 80 seconds.
- The second Kory appears after 100 seconds.
- After 133.3 seconds, one more Star Peng appears.
- Yet another Star Peng appears after 179 seconds.
- One last Kory and another Star Peng appear after the enemy base reaches 99% HP
- The final Star Peng appears 2 seconds after hitting the enemy base.
Use Zamboney (if you have him) to stall the first Kory and get any big unit in as soon as possible, (preferably a Shockwave-resistant one, Shadow Gao and Inferno Akira are the best two), then use your units to push forward, make sure to use Rover Cat, tanky meatshields and big units to deal with the enemies the best possible way. If you have Octopus Cat, don't use her often, as she dies like nothing and you may need the money; instead, try to summon her when other units seem to need help, especially Awakened Bahamut. Cat Machine Mk 3 will likely never die here, so bring him if you can. Thanks to his short range, he will reliably protect everyone.