The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Not to be confused with Cat Base Menu.
- Cat units that are deployed during a battle will spawn from the Cat Base.
- The Cat Base has a limited amount of health. By default, the Cat Base has 1000 health.
- If an enemy gets too close to the base, the enemy can harm and lower the base's HP.
- If the Cat Base's HP reaches 0, the player will lose the battle.
- The maximum amount of health the Cat Base can have is 240000.
- The Cat Base's health can be increased by leveling up Cat Base Health in the Upgrade Menu, obtaining certain Treasures, activating "Cat Base Defense Up" Combos, or by upgrading the default Cat Base at Ototo Development Team.
- The Cat Base has a Cat Cannon, which has varying effects depending on the Cannon Head.
Please keep in mind that this section may not be entirely accurate. If you find any mistakes or things that are missing, please edit it out. If you made a major edit, please delete this message.
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||1000|
|Level 1-2||1000||Level 11-12||2000|
|Level 2-3||2000||Level 12-13||4000|
|Level 3-4||4000||Level 13-14||8000|
|Level 4-5||8000||Level 14-15||16000|
|Level 5-6||12000||Level 15-16||24000|
|Level 6-7||16000||Level 16-17||32000|
|Level 7-8||20000||Level 17-18||40000|
|Level 8-9||24000||Level 18-19||48000|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.