The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This article is outdated.
When player choose the game mode to play (Main Chapters or Stories of Legend), they will transition to Cat Base Menu
On the left screen
- Top yellow button: Start Fighting!! - transition the player to the map in Main Chapters or all the event stages in Stories of Legend
- Middle yellow button: Upgrade - transition the player to upgrade screen to upgrade Cats and ability
- Bottom yellow buton: Equip - transition the player to equip screen, where player can choose cats to use in Battles
- The Blue Book with Cat's face: Dictionary/Encyclopedia - transition the player to the Dictionary screen, where player can see Dictonary entry of all enemies
- Orange Circle with a kanji 宝: Treasure (Main Chapters only) - transition the player to treasure screen, player can see how many treasures have been collected
- ユーザー ランク - User Rank: this feature will appear after player complete Chapter 2. It shows the rank of player (total number of all Cats and Abilities' level)
- The Book next to User Rank: The request to upgrade Cat Units' level
On the right screen
- XP button: transition the player to Shop Item to buy XP packs with Cat Food
- "i" button: Event Information - player needs internet connection to access this feature, it shows the current event of Battle Cats (month event, collaboration event, rare gacha event,...)
- Cat Food button: player needs internet connection to access this feature, it allow to buy Cat food with real money
In the center screen
- Bottom button アイテムショップ: Shop Items - transition the player to Shop Items, where player can buy Power ups and XP packs with Cat Food.
- Green Cat's Face: Normal Cat Capsule/Gacha - transition the player to Normal Cat Capsule Screen
- Yellow Cat's Face: Rare Cat Capsule/Gacha - transition the player to Rare Cat Capsule Screen
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.