Cat Boy is a Special Cat based on the mascot of Battle Cats TV. He was added in version 9.5 of Nyanko Daisensou. Cat Boy could be obtained when the official Battle Cats TV channel got 150,000 subscribers starting from September 19th, 2020 and lasting up until September 29th, 2020.
|Cat Unit # 542|
Evolves into Cat Student at level 10.
- Has good combos
- Decent range
- Short recharge time
- Cheap cost
- Terrible health and attack power
- Single Target
Cat Unit # 542
Cat Unit # 542
ネコ少年 (Neko Shōnen, Cat Boy)
Naughty boy spending shorts all year round.
ネコ学生 (Neko Gakusei, Cat Student)
|A student studying hard at Nekota University.|
Will do his best to become a teacher.
- Chapter 1: 360¢
- Chapter 2: 540¢
- Chapter 3: 720¢
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|400 HP||250 damage||350||5.8 seconds||7||3 times||1.17 seconds||15.20 - 9.20 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|6,800 HP||1,700 damage||Single Target||-|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|6,800 HP||1,700 damage||350||5.8 seconds||7||3 times||1.17 seconds||15.20 - 9.20 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Cat Boy's stats.
- Normal Form: A Cat wearing a white vest, dark shorts and glasses and holding a stick.
- Evolved Form: Now wears a traditional Japanese male school uniform and holds a set square ruler.
- https://ponos.s3.amazonaws.com/information/appli/battlecats/question/nyankoTV_202003.html to unlock Undead Cat (BCJP only)
- This Cat can be unlocked in the Special/EX Cats screen. To receive this Cat, the player needs to update their BCJP app to the latest version (9.5)
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|