- For other uses, see Cat Bros.
Cat Bros is a Special Cat that is exclusive to the Switch Version of The Battle Cats. It can be obtained by pre-ordering the game's first release otherwise the unit becomes unobtainable. As of July 16th, 2020 This cat can be obtained when pre-ordering the Official Limited Edition The Battle Cats Together Nintendo Switch Case combo. Once either game has been obtained by the player, a leaflet with a code to obtain Cat Bros will be inside of the game case.
|Cat Unit # N/ASwitch|
Evolves into Baka Cat Bros at level 10.
- Low health
- Mediocre damage
- Low range
Cat Unit # N/ASwitch
Baka Cat Bros
Cat Unit # N/ASwitch
ネコブラザーズ (Neko Burazāzu, Neko Brothers)
|Good brothers who love games
Take out the controller and play games outside Reduced hit by red enemies (range attack)
ネコバカブラザーズ (Neko Baka Burazāzu, Foolish Cat Brothers)
|Brothers who love adult games and cats
Every day we play games while taking a walk to meet the stray cat Reduced hit by red enemies (range attack)
- All Chapters: 300円
- Stories of Legends: 450円
|Total XP Cost||632,700|
- *shows the XP required at the level indicated to attain next level
- *example : Level 19 (Row 1x, Column 9), shows a 45,600 XP cost to advance to level 20
- *where applicable levels 30-49 also require catseyes, 30-44 = +1 catseye, 45-49 = +2 catseye
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|300 HP||200 damage||140||4 seconds||10||3 times||37f||13.67s - 4.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|5,100 HP||3,400 damage||Area Attack||Only takes 1/4 damage from Red Enemies.|
|Baka Cat Bros|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|5,100 HP||3,400 damage||140||4 seconds||10||3 times||37f||13.67s - 4.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40||Area Attack||Only takes 1/4 damage from Red Enemies.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Cat Bros's stats.
- Normal Form: 2 cats. They both seem to have Mario hats on, however there is no symbol on them, and the hats are red and blue. Both cats are holding an SNES controller.
- Evolved Form: The cats have hair now, and they are now wearing jackets. The left cat has a blue hat and jacket, and the right cat has a red colour scheme. Still no symbol. The cats are now holding NES controllers.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|