Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Cat Cannon is part of the Cat Base.
- It looks like a cat with a cannon for a mouth. It sits on top of the Cat Base.
- It is a weapon that gradually recharges over time. Once it's fully charged, it can be activated to unleash a special attack, which varies on the cannon equipped.
- Cannon heads are created, upgraded, and equipped using the Ototo Development Team.
- By default, this weapon can be very useful against Assassin Bear and other basic enemies at level 10 since it can mow them down in one hit.
- A "Fire!!" button in the bottom right hand corner is used to activate the Cat Cannon's attack.
- The max range of the Cat Cannon is 6000. The Cannon can reach the end of most stages as most stages have a width of 6000 or less. There are exceptions such as Dictator's Garden.
- The Cat Cannon does about 2700 damage without any Treasures at level 20+10, and about 4375+ with all Treasures under the same condition.
- Overall, the cat cannon is a versatile superweapon (although not to be left to defeating entire bosses), that the enemies lack! Well, most of the time...
- The Default Cat Cannon shoots a beam, followed by explosions creating a Wave Attack that does low to medium damage and has a slight knockback effect. While the knockback is not as significant as that of Cat units, it can knock back enemies that are normally immune, although any enemies that can negate waves are not affected.
- The Slow Beam fires a harmless green beam across its range, slowing all non-immune enemies it hits. Upgrading the Slow Beam will increase the amount of time enemies are slowed for.
- The Iron Wall deploys a blue wall in front of the frontmost enemy unit, blocking enemies. The Iron Wall itself is a Cat unit with the Metal trait (which makes it take 1 damage from non-critical hits), does not attack, and does take up a slot in the Cat limit. The wall will vanish after a set duration or upon absorbing excessive damage. Upgrading the Iron Wall increases the HP of the summoned wall.
- The Thunderbolt cannon calls down a lightning bolt in front of the frontmost Cat unit deployed, dealing damage to all enemies in a radius as well as freezing all non-immune enemies hit. Upgrading the Thunderbolt increases the freeze duration.
- The Waterblast cannon fires a blast of water that crashes down in front of the frontmost Cat unit deployed, damaging Metal Enemies by a percentage of their current health. Non-metals only lose 0.1% of their current health when hit, rounded up, usually resulting in just 1 damage. Upgrading the Waterblast increases the percentage damage done to Metals.
- The Holy Blast fires a golden beam across its range that forces burrowed Zombie Enemies within range to the surface. Zombies hit by the cannon will be slightly knocked back and frozen for a short time. In addition, the cannon deals damage to Zombies equal to a small percentage of their maximum health (burrowed zombies take significantly more damage), and has the zombie killer ability. Non-zombie foes are immune to this cannon. Upgrading the Holy Blast increases the percentage of max health damage done to Zombies.
- The Breakerblast cannon creates an explosive blast in front of the frontmost enemy unit, dealing damage in a radius as well as slightly knocking back enemies hit. Like the basic cannon, it can knock back enemies that are normally immune, and is unaffected by Wave Immune ones. The Breakerblast will also instantly break the barriers of all enemies it hits, hence its name. Upgrading the Breakerblast increases the radius of the explosion.
- The Curseblast cannon fires a harmless beam of lightning across its range, cursing all non-immune enemies hit by it. Upgrading the cannon increases the amount of time enemies are cursed for.
- For more strategies involving the different cannon types, see Ototo Development Team.
- The Cat Cannon is usually used to clear out peons and chip away at boss enemies.
- From level 10 and up, the Cat Cannon will be strong enough to kill Assassin Bears, making it the best way of dealing with them.
- The default Cat Cannon can knock back enemies. This can help cheese certain levels with timing.
- The default Cat Cannon's knockback effect can be used to interrupt enemies with a long attack animation, like Dark Emperor Nyandam.
- The Thunderbolt Cat Cannon can stop enemy units for a very limited amount of time, which can help with fast-attacking bosses that are breaking through your meatshields.
- Due to the power upgrade increasing recharge time, some people choose not to upgrade it as cat cannon damage becomes rather useless in late game. Some people choose to keep it at level 1 throughout the whole game while others use the cat capsule to get it to 1+10 (Unlocks ototo and you can get tickets)
Cat Cannon Power:
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||1000|
|Level 1-2||1000||Level 11-12||2000|
|Level 2-3||2000||Level 12-13||4000|
|Level 3-4||4000||Level 13-14||8000|
|Level 4-5||8000||Level 14-15||16000|
|Level 5-6||12000||Level 15-16||24000|
|Level 6-7||16000||Level 16-17||32000|
|Level 7-8||20000||Level 17-18||40000|
|Level 8-9||24000||Level 18-19||48000|
|Level 9-10||28000||Level 19-20||56000|