Cat Food is the currency for in-app purchases. Cat Food is needed for using The Cat God's services, refilling energy without Leadership, or continuing a battle. Cat Food can be converted into XP, and can also be used to buy Battle Items to enhance gameplay. Certain Special Cats can only be bought with Cat Food. Cat Food can be obtained by Tapjoy offers, watching ads or buying them via in-app purchase.
They can also be earned by getting stamps or through Legend Stages, as beating an event or sub-chapter for the first time will award 30 Cat Food. Along with that, beating a Zombie Outbreak will give 10 Cat Food. Also, completing a Go! Go! Pogo Cat mission can give 30 cat food or other random amounts.
After clearing Cats of the Cosmos Chapter 1, players will receive a discount of 70% for all purchases pertaining to Cat God in regard to Cat Food required for said purchases.
Items purchasable using Cat Food
|Continuing a Battle that has been lost||30 Cat Food|
|Refilling energy||30 Cat Food|
|Healing Oasis (God's Miracle)||5 Cat Food
(2 with discount)
|God Bless You (God's Miracle)||10 Cat Food
(3 with discount)
|Wrath of God (God's Miracle)||20 Cat Food
(6 with discount)
|Baby Boom (God's Miracle)||90 Cat Food
(27 with discount)
|Speed up (x9)||50 Cat Food|
|Treasure Radar (x2)||90 Cat Food|
|Rich Cat (x7)||150 Cat Food|
|Cat CPU (x20)||180 Cat Food|
|Cat Jobs (x5)||300 Cat Food|
|Sniper The Cat (x3)||90 Cat Food|
|XP +50000||75 Cat Food|
|XP +120000||150 Cat Food|
|XP +400000||450 Cat Food|
|XP +1000000||900 Cat Food|
|XP +2000000||1500 Cat Food|
|Rare Cat Capsule (1 roll)||150 Cat Food
(30 if starter special)
|Rare Cat Capsule (10+1 roll)||1500 cat food
(750 if starter special)
|Unlock Special Cat||Varies|
|Buy slots to organize cats||90 Cat Food|
|Old Ranking Dojo||1 Cat Food|
Values for Cat Food per item
- 1 Speed up ≈ 5.56 Cat Food.
- 1 Treasure Radar = 45 Cat Food.
- 1 Rich Cat ≈ 21.43 Cat Food.
- 1 Cat CPU = 9 Cat Food.
- 1 Cat Jobs = 60 Cat Food.
- 1 Sniper the Cat = 30 Cat Food.
- For XP bundle +50000, 1 Cat Food ≈ 666.67 XP.
- For XP bundle +120000, 1 Cat Food ≈ 800 XP.
- For XP bundle +400000, 1 Cat Food ≈ 888.89 XP.
- For XP bundle +1000000, 1 Cat Food ≈ 1111.11 XP.
- For XP bundle +2000000, 1 Cat Food ≈ 1333.33 XP.
- For 1 unit in Rare Cat Capsule (1 draw), 1 Cat Food ≈ 0.0067 units.
Cat Food sources
|Clearing a Legend Stages map||30 Cat Food||No|
|Time Score Rewards||Varies||No|
|Tapjoy or Ads offers||Varies||Varies|
|Checking new units in the Cat Guide||5 per unit||No|
|Redeemable special or giftcode||Varies||No|
|Clearing a Zombie Outbreak stage||10 Cat Food||No|
|Completing Catnip Challenges||Varies||No|
|Completing collab mission 1 in GO!GO!POGO CAT||30 Cat Food||No|
|Buying Battle Cats Officers' Club Gold Pass for free for the 1st time||600 Cat Food||No|
|(3DS Only) Obtaining a duplicate Treasure||1-3 Cat Food||Yes|
|(3DS Only) Completing any stage for the first time
(amount depends on what chapter you're in)
|1-3 Cat Food||No|
|(3DS Only) Absolute random when completing a stage||5 Cat Food||Yes|
- One of the Artifacts in Just Kill Me. is a "Cat Can" with the description "If you collect cat cans, you can summon in some kind of world. Demon God doesn't really like it.", referring to Rare Cat Capsules.
- "Cat Cans" are what Cat Food is called in the Japanese Version.