The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Special Cat that was added in The Battle Cats 3.1. By beating, the stage Faster Than Fast Food, an exclusive stage for the English Version, you will have a chance to unlock this unit. True Form was added in version 6.4 and increases range.Catburger is a
|Cat Unit # 213|
Evolves into Cat Royale at level 10.
Evolves into Value Meal Cat when obtained from the Catburger Awakens! Stage and is level 20 or above.
- High attack rate
- Very high deployment rate
- Very low cost
- Long attack range [True]
- Area Attack
- Low movement speed
- Very low health and attack power
- High cost
- Low health and attack power
See here to know how to classify units
The classification represents what the unit does best
- This cat can be used as an optional (free) meatshield in its Normal Form, and fits into 4-star stage lineups due to its Special category.
- Evolved/True Form has rather weak stats, and can't be quickly stacked for its long recharge time, it is recommended to use this unit in Normal Form.
Cat Unit # 213
|A quarter pound of A-grade aggression! Perfect for a quick lunch or guerilla assaults. 100% beef! You didn't think...?|
|Piled high with lettuce, cheese and fighting spirit! The deluxe set for those with true hunger for battle. Eat in moderation, and remember to exercise!|
Value Meal Cat
|Celebrate 3 years of The Battle Cats! Time to feed your enemies 1000 KCal of hurt! Your choice of sides: fries... or fries... or fries.|
Cat Unit # 213
- Chapter 1: 50¢
- Chapter 2: 75¢
- Chapter 3: 100¢
- Chapter 1: 500¢
- Chapter 2: 750¢
- Chapter 3: 1,000¢
|Total XP Cost||944,300|
- Shows the XP required at the indicating level to attain next level.
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
- Calculations might not perfectly correspond to actual data.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power ; DPS = Damage Per Second
1 Movement Speed = 15 Range per second
- f = frames ; 30f = 1 second ; Attack Animation = Idle + Foreswing + Backswing (frames)
- Catseye, User Rank and game progress are essential to achieving max level, see Level-up for details.
- See this section for treasure effects.
- Normal Form: A simple burger with a Cat's face. The burger appears to have some cheese and lettuce. Yummy!
- Evolved Form: Order up! This little burger becomes a monster meal! Piled high with 3 patties, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and condiments (most likely ketchup and mustard, and possibly BBQ sauce), the Cat Royale hops and flops around, and attacks by leaping and crushing the opponent. Looks like this is one burger that bites back!
- True Form: Get most bang from your buck! This meal comes in a package consisting of a burger, a drink, and fries. Attacks by tipping over and letting its goods fall onto its enemies, then zips back into the box, along with the other items.
- This cat is the result of a collaboration between PONOS and the winner of the 12 Days of Catsmas Art Contest on Facebook.
- Value Meal Cat's name is based off the winner's depiction of Catburger's Evolved Form.
- Catburger is the exclusive unit for the English Version.
- In version 6.3, there was a bug where you could evolve him to True Form with a Catfruit evolution, it required no XP, no Catfruit and level -1. It evolved into yet another Cat Royale, but it had the stats of Cat Royale, had the appearance of Catburger and its icon in the upgrade screen and equip slot were that of a Mohawk Cat.
- Once version 6.4 was released, players who took advantage of this glitch received Catburger's true True Form for free.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.