Once encountered, the boss will be recorded in the Enemy Guide. If the stage is completed, there is a chance to unlock a new, unique Rare or Super Rare (30-40% success rate), as well as at least 3,800 XP, 30 Cat Food and 1 Leadership for the first victory. After beating an Advent Stage, an Awakening Stage for the cat unlocked in said stage will start to appear on the same dates. Beating these Awakening Stages can unlock new Advent Stages, unofficially dubbed Tier 2 Advent Stages, with variants of bosses found in the originals.
Unlike the Cyclone Stages' drops, there is no unifying theme to the units obtained from these stages, but many of them are anti-Relic or anti-Traitless, which are exceedingly rare amongst non-gacha cats.
List of Advent Stages
|Courts of Torment (Courts of Agony)||Black Okame||Medusa Cat||11/12/25/26||River Acheron|
|Papuu's Paradise||Heavenly Herald Papuu||Cossack Cat||3/4/17/18||Dead by Encore|
|The Old Queen||Queen Mother V||Slime Cat||1/2/15/16||Queen's Condemnation|
|Wanwan's Glory||Everlord Wanwan||Rugby Cat||5/6/19/20||King Wahwah's Return|
|Z-Onel Rises!||Death Angel Z-Onel||Phantom Cat||7/8/21/22||Clionel Dominant|
|First Errand||Doremi||Bakery Cat||9/10/23/24||A Deeper Dream|
Dual Advent Stages
- This type of stage has no official name.
Dual Advent Stages are a group of maps with unknown schedules and unlock requirements. They consist of two consecutive Advent Stages: one normal, one continuation. Each Continuation Stage drops 3 Legend Catseyes as a one-time mission reward.
|Name||Stage 1||Stage 2 (Continuation)||Appearance Dates|
|The Angel & The Demon||No Plan A||Realm of Carnage||?|
|The Queen & The Dead||Honey Trap||Parade of the Dead||?|
|The King & The Maiden||N-1 Grand Prix||Bombergirl||?|
|The Dead & The Bloated||Parade of the Dead||Puffer Planet||?|
|The Queen & The Maiden||Honey Trap||Bombergirl||?|
|The King & The Angel||N-1 Grand Prix||No Plan A||?|
- Prior to February 2018, the first five Advent Stages had no known schedule.
- Deeply Dreaming had no known schedule until January 2019.
- Blue Impact, Courts of Torment, Papuu's Paradise and The Old Queen had no known recurring schedule until January 15th, 2020.
- Blue Impact is currently the only Merciless Advent Stage to award a gold Meow Medal.
- Z-Onel Rises! is currently the only Advent Stage in which the main enemy spawns multiple times and the only one where said enemy isn't a boss, as the boss shockwave is actually caused by a 10% Zoge.
All items (49)