Alien Enemies (エイリアン eirian) are a type of Enemy Unit introduced in Chapter 1 of Into the Future. They are rather strong, generally don't give much money, and come in two varieties: Unstarred and Starred.
Unstarred Aliens' health and damage are initially multiplied by 700%, making them EXTREMELY strong, unless a player has some of the anti-Alien Treasures. Each 100% Treasure reduces this multiplier by 100% (66% reduces it by 66%, 33% by 33%, and so on). They also have a knack to cause status effects, from debuffs or buffs to themselves.
For Starred Aliens see also their proper Category.
All items (45)
- Calamary (Alien/Floating)
- Cli-One (Alien/Floating)
- Corporal Weyland (Alien)
- Corrupted Valkyrie (Alien/Floating)
- Cosmic Cyclone (Alien/Floating)
- Cyberhorn (Alien)
- Galactic Overseer Nyandam (Alien)
- Gardeneel Bros. (Alien)
- General GreGory (Alien)
- Gorilliam (Event Enemy)
- Satan Claus (Event Enemy)
- Scissoroo (Alien)
- Shibalien (Alien)
- Shibalien Elite (Alien)
- Spacefish Jones (Alien/Floating)
- Star Peng (Alien)
- Super Cosmic Cyclone (Alien)