Legend Rare Cats (伝説レア) are a type of Cat Unit that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule. When drawing a Rare Cat Capsule, the player has an extremely small chance (0.3%) to get a Legend Rare Cat from the current pool. Usually, the pools change every 2-4 days without following any regular schedule.
- 1 Level Caps
- 2 Regular Pools
- 2.1 The Dynamites
- 2.2 Tales of The Nekoluga
- 2.3 Sengoku Wargods Vajiras
- 2.4 Cyber Academy Galaxy Gals
- 2.5 Lords of Destruction Dragon Emperors
- 2.6 Ancient Heroes Ultra Souls
- 2.7 Justice Strikes Back: Dark Heroes
- 2.8 The Almighties The Majestic Zeus
- 2.9 Frontline Assault Iron Legion
- 2.10 Nature's Guardians Elemental Pixies
- 3 Combination Pools
- 4 Collaboration Pools
- 5 Limited Edition Pools
- 6 Notes
- 7 Trivia
|Level 20||Complete Empire of Cats Chapter 2|
|Level 25||User Rank 1110|
|Level 30||User Rank 1410|
|Level 50||Catseyes after completing An Ancient Curse|
|Level MAX +9||None|
Limited Edition Pools
- Only the pools listed above contain Legend Rare Cats.
- Legend Rare Cats are considered separate from Uber Rare Cats, meaning they cannot be obtained from Uberfest nor Epicfest, and that Guaranteed Uber Rare Cat campaigns have no effect on the chances of getting one. However, they are usable in Restriction Stages that allow Uber Rare Cats.
- Besides collaboration exclusives, every Legend Rare Cat has a part of them giving off a rainbow glow.
- All non-collab legend Rare Cats have a unique death animation.
- There are currently no Legend Rare Cats with True Forms.
All items (15)