Legend Rare Cats (Japanese: 伝説レア) are a type of Cat Unit and can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule. When rolling a Rare Cat Capsule, the player has a very small chance (0.3%) to get Legend Rare Cat from the current set (pool). Usually, the pools change every 2-4 days without following any regular schedule.
|Level 20||Complete Empire of Cats Chapter 2|
|Level 25||User Rank 1110|
|Level 30||User Rank 1410|
|Level 50||Catseyes after completing An Ancient Curse|
|Level MAX +9||None|
Limited Edition Pools
- Only the pools listed above contain Legend Rare Cats.
- Legend Rare Cats are considered separate from Uber Rare Cats, meaning they cannot be obtained from Uberfest nor Epicfest, and that Guaranteed Uber Rare Cat campaigns have no effect on the chances of getting one. However, they are usable in Restriction Stages that allow Uber Rare Cats.
- Besides collaboration exclusives, every Legend Rare Cat has part of them giving off a rainbow glow.
- Legend Rare Cats have a unique death animation.
All items (14)
- Legeluga (Legend Rare Cat)
- Lumina (Legend Rare Cat)