- Not to be confused with Legend Cats.
Legend Rare Cats (伝説レア) are a type of Cat Unit that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule. When drawing a Rare Cat Capsule during most events, the player has an extremely small chance (0.3%) to get a Legend Rare Cat from the current pool. Usually, the pools change every 2-4 days without following any regular schedule.
|Level 20||Complete Empire of Cats Chapter 2|
|Level 25||User Rank 1110|
|Level 30||User Rank 1410|
|Level 50||Catseyes after completing An Ancient Curse|
|Level MAX +9||None|
Limited Edition Pools
- Only the pools listed above contain Legend Rare Cats.
- Legend Rare Cats are considered separate from Uber Rare Cats, meaning they cannot be obtained from Uberfest nor EPICFEST, and that Guaranteed Uber Rare Cat Campaigns have no effect on the chances of getting one. However, they are usable in Restriction Stages that allow Uber Rare Cats.
- Besides Akuma, every Legend Rare Cat has a part of them giving off a rainbow glow.
- Besides Gaia the Creator, Lumina and the collab Legend Rares, all Legend Rare Cats' descriptions allude to other dimensions, worlds or realms in some way, though in the cases of Headmistress Jeanne, Ushiwakamaru and Emperor Cat this only applies for their Japanese descriptions.
- There are currently no Legend Rare Cats with True Forms.
All items (15)