Catfruit Jubilee (奇跡の虹マタタビ Kiseki no Niji Matatabi, Miracle of the Rainbow Actinidia) is a special stage that, when cleared, can drop a Catfruit or Catfruit Seed at a 100% chance and has a higher chance for an Epic Catfruit.
The stage is special because unlike most stages in which you enter the stage by selecting it, you will be asked if you would like to play the stage on random chance after clearing any other Catfruit Stage besides Growing Strange and Growing Epic. It has a 5% chance to appear in Hard stages, a 10% chance in Expert stages and a 15% chance in Insane stages. If the player selects Catfruit Buffet and completes all the stages (from Green Envy to Rays of Gold) they will effectively always have the option to attempt this stage.
Throughout the stage the player will be attacked by a variety of enemies, most notably a Kory and a Metal Hippoe. This makes it difficult to make a loadout to specifically beat the stage. Strength magnification however is minimal, so even if your lineup is less than suited to one of the specific enemy types involved, it can still be beaten with a moderately strong team.
- 1 Doge Dark spawns after 6.67 seconds200f.
- 1 Doge Dark spawns after 7.67 seconds230f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 8.67 seconds260f, delay 26.67~40 seconds800f~1,200f.
- 1 Gabriel spawns after 29.33 seconds880f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 30 seconds900f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Kory spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 1 Gabriel spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 10 Gabriels spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 2 Scissoroos spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 3 Doge Darks spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 3 Angelic Gories spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 2 Dark Otters spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 2 Owlbrows spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 1 St. Pigge the 2nd spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 1 Metal Hippoe spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 5 Doge Darks spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
Strategy 1 (Expert/Insane)
Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Dark Cat, Macho Leg Cat, a cat that cannot be spammed (e.g., Jamiera Cat) and any appropriate Uber Rares, or Bahamut Cat and Ururun Wolf if you have none. Additional slots can be filled with Critical Hitters and other useful cats (Octopus Cat is particularly useful).
The Ubers should all have Area Attack and some range (Sanada Yukimura and the like excluded)
At the very beginning, upgrade your Worker Cat once, then send out a Crazed Wall Cat. Let the Doge Darks come out and reach the Cat Base. Once they are all lined up, send out a Jamiera Cat. Once he defeats all the Doge Darks, upgrade your Worker Cat as much as you can with the money you just got (preferably to level 5). Start sending out Mohawk Cats and Crazed Wall Cats. Once Jamiera defeats the Gabriels, you can send out one of your Ubers or Bahamut (if you are using Yukimura, don't send him out yet). Once the enemy base is damaged, let Jamiera defeat all the Doges and then send out another Uber/Bahamut Cat. At this point, keep sending out everything, but make sure you send out Jamiera as much as possible. Hopefully, by the time Kory comes out, you have dealt with everything else (except the Metal Hippoe). This part is where Jamiera is extremely helpful. Keep sending out your meatshields and Jamiera. Jamiera can tank Kory and Metal Hippoe long enough for you to send out another Jamiera. If you want, you can continue to send out Ubers (they won't be very helpful though). Metal Hippoe will die first, and after that, Kory is essentially dead. Take him out, and then proceed to win the stage.
There are three possible treasures that can be obtained after beating this stage:
The color of Normal Catfruit and Catfruit Seed received depends on the Catfruit event the player is playing (Growing Blue = Blue Catfruit). ^The chances are based around Hard/Expert/Insane Growing Stages.
- Catfruit Jubilee will have one of three different backgrounds (day, evening, or night), depending on whether or not you entered the Jubille through a Hard, Expert, or Insane Catfruit level.
- This is the first-ever Continuation Stage.