- Infinite Shibalien Elites spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 23.33~26.67 seconds700f~800f.
- Infinite Star Pengs spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 33.33~40 seconds1,000f~1,200f.
- 3 Star Pengs spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
- 1 Corporal Weyland spawns after 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- 2 Youcans spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 80~83.33 seconds2,400f~2,500f.
- 3 Project As spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 46.67~53.33 seconds1,400f~1,600f.
- 3 Star Pengs spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
- 3 Mesocosmocyclones spawn after 113.33 seconds3,400f, delay 33.33~36.67 seconds1,000f~1,100f.
- 1 Ribbo spawns after 133.33 seconds4,000f.
- 7 Star Pengs spawn after 200 seconds6,000f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
It is possible to cheese the stage. Bring Crazy Hearts, Catellite, Slime Cat, and Bullet Train Cat. When the battle starts, immediately send Catellite and spam it. Right before sending your second Catellite, send Slime Cat. Send these two right off cooldown for the rest of the level. Once the first Shibalien Elite gets knocked back twice, snipe it with Bullet Train Cat. Spawn this off of cooldown as well. Once Star Peng arrives, spam Manic Mohawk Cat and Manic Eraser Cat as well. You may also wish to send a Manic Lion Cat sometime or another. If you do this correctly, you have won!