Charon's Overbooked is the third stage in Ghostly Strangers.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 6.67~20 seconds200f~600f.
- 1 Heavenly Hippoe spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- 8 Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 10 seconds300f.
- 2 Angelic Gories spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 13.33 seconds400f.
- Infinite Ecto Doges spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- Infinite Ecto Snaches spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 13.33 seconds400f.
- Infinite Ecto Baa Baa spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 13.33~23.33 seconds400f~700f.
- 1 Le'saint spawns as the boss after 53.33 seconds1,600f.
This stage can be quite challenging due to the rush of Angelic Gories at the start. With that being said, a Rich Cat can be quite helpful. As usual, Ramen Cat is insanely useful here being able to tank the Angelic Gories on their own and deal decent damage all the while. High damaging units like Can Can Cat can help with the Angelic Gories. Once they are taken care of, a constant stream of Ramen Cats and a few attackers will be all you need to win the battle.
- In Greek mythology, Charon is the ferryman of the underworld, who transports souls across the rivers Styx and Acheron.