|REMOVED CONTENT |
The subject of this article is something that is no longer available.
This feature has become unobtainable and can only be obtained via hacking.
|JAPANESE EXCLUSIVE |
This feature is exclusive to the Japanese version of The Battle Cats.
Chicken Cat (のべにゃん Nobenyan) was an unreleased Uber Rare Cat which was hidden in the game's data, but discarded from it in the Version 8.7 Update. Normal Form had lower health and dealt higher damage, Evolved Form had higher health and dealt lower damage.
|Cat Unit # 155|
Evolves into Rooster Cat (とばにゃん Tobenyan) at level 10.
- Fast movement speed [Evolved]
- 15% chance to create a Lv.10 Wave Attack [Evolved]
- Very cheap cost, especially in Normal Form
- Fast attack rate, especially in Evolved Form
- Awful damage and health
- Awful range
Chicken cat is, unsurprisingly, not that good. He’s essentially a worse Cyborg Cat, as he has slightly worse range and health, and noticeably worse damage. He also can’t be used on 4 star stages for the Legend Stages. His faster attack rate does help, and he isn’t as spammable, which helps save money, but you should still chose Cyborg over him.
Rooster cat is still worthless, but in a slightly different way. It’s for the same reasons as his unevolved form, but less replaceability; this time by a talented Dark Lazer, Slime Cat, or Manic Macho Legs. This is worsened by its poor stats, and while firing level 10 waves is nice, Rooster has very, very low damage, making his niche nearly worthless. The waves won’t do anything with damage less than 500. Luckily, Dark Lazer has enough damage to do so, despite her own low general damage, as it’s high enough to allow a quick attack rate. Rooster can’t even compare, and there’s no hope for him to be used a replacement.
|Cat Unit # 155||Uber Rare Cat|
|Cat Unit # 155||Uber Rare Cat|
|What the school does not teach
I want you to fly to the sky someday
|After all, cat decided not to fly,
But even if I crawl on the ground, I aim for the summit.
- Chapter 1: 600¢
- Chapter 2: 900¢
- Chapter 3: 1,200¢
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|500 HP||220 damage||340||2.16 seconds||7||3 times||26f||20.33s - 11.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8,500 HP||3,740 damage||Area Attack||-|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|15,300 HP||442 damage||160||0.16 seconds||14||3 times||4f||20.33s - 11.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Area Attack||- Might create a Lv.10 Wave Attack]] (15%).|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Chicken Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: Looks like a cat in a chicken outfit. Moves by hopping and attacks by shooting a missile at the enemy.
- Evolved Form: Looks to be a cat with orange legs like Sexy Legs Cat's with a chicken body, head, and arms carrying two yellow birds. Now attacks by kicking its leg at enemies.
- Chicken Cat's attack animation was similar to Sunfish Jones's.
- Part of partner-works with Nobe_tto (のべぇ〜っと), creator of "Life of Chicken and Chicks".
- His evolved form has the fastest attack rate overall.
- As of the Version 8.7 Update, Chicken Cat is replaced with an invisible placeholder Cat.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|