Clammy Cove is the first stage in Low Tide Beach.
- Infinite Doges and Snaches spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3~20 seconds90f~600f.
- Infinite Jackie Pengs spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 8~20 seconds240f~600f.
- Infinite Pigges spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 8~20 seconds240f~600f.
- Infinite Celeboodles spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 8~20 seconds240f~600f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- When the base reaches 90% HP, 6 Celeboodles spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.67~6 second20f~180f.
- When the base reaches 80% HP, 6 Celeboodles spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.67~6 second20f~180f.
- When the base reaches 70% HP, 6 Celeboodles spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.67~6 second20f~180f.
To begin the battle, spam Wall Cat and Paris Cat to counter the Jackie Peng and also spawn some of your high cost cats. Spawn Valkyrie Cat and Bahamut Cat when your cats reach the Enemy's Castle. A lot of Mooths and Celeboodles will come out, and they can break through your defense if you're not careful. However, you can rely on Bahamut Cat, Kung Fu Cat and Dragon Cat to destroy them.
Cat lineup:Macho Cat, Wall Cat, Samba Cat/Crazed Macho Cat (I used Crazed Macho), Sexy Legs Cat, Paris Cat/Drama Cats, Dragon Cat, M. Titan Cat, True Valkyrie Cat, Crazed Bahamut Cat, any tanky Uber (I used Mitama)
All you really need to know is that mythical titan is helpful here. If you can also manage to stack Sexy Legs and Dragon Cats, then this stage is a piece of cake.
- This stage is just Gunman's Dawn with higher strength magnifications.