Cloak of Hiding is the fourth stage in Rose-Colored Road.
- 3 Metal Doges spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 26.67~33.33 seconds800f~1,000f.
- 1 Gobble spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 4 Metal Doges spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 8~10 seconds240f~300f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Sir Metal Seal spawns as the boss.
- Infinite Metal Doges spawn, delay 40~43.33 seconds1,200f~1,300f.
- 8 Metal Doges spawn, delay 23.33~26.67 seconds700f~800f.
- 5 Metal Doges spawn, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- 3 Metal Hippoes spawn, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- 4 Gobbles spawn, delay 33.33~40 seconds1,000f~1,200f.
This stage combines the nasty nature of Metal enemies with extra Gobbles to take away portions of your units' health, with its toxic ability.
Stacking Long Distance Units or Wave Attackers is not very consistent here due to the starting Metal Doges although you can still bring them. The best option is to use Critical Hitters such as Catasaurus and Catyphoon to brute force the Metal enemies. A Talented Cyborg Cat can potentially help against the Gobbles but its high cost remains an issue.
Cannon: Iron Wall 15
Stall the Metal Doges with Modern Cat and slowly take them without with your Critical Hitters. If your units push forward, it's not an issue as Gobble will keep them in place. Spawn a few Slime Cats and Housewife Cats here and there as well to snipe Gobble. Once all the Metal Doges have been cleared out, stop spawning your units and allow them to die to Gobble. Use this time to save up cash.
Once you're ready, send out everything and prepare for the boss wave. During this part of battle, not much can be said except for spam everything and hope for the best. Housewife Cat and Doron are your main Gobble snipers. Money shouldn't been an issue because of the Metal Doges. If all goes well, Sir Metal Seal should be defeated leaving you with a few Gobbles. Constant Boulder Cats and occasional Housewife Cats should take care of them leaving you with a victory!
- Going along with the theme of meat and cooking in Rose-Colored Road, the term used for "cloak" in Cloak of Hiding's Japanese name is mino, which can refer to either a traditional Japanese raincoat made of straw or a cow's rumen.