- Coin Cat (記念ネコ, Kinen neko) is a Special Cat added in the 6.6 Update. It is obtained during the 5th Anniversary Week as a Stamp Reward.
In the 8.9 update, Coin Cat is now available for the BCEN version, since September 23th, 2019. It can no longer be obtained after the anniversary.
|Cat Unit # 375|
|Coin Cat||Macho Coin Cat|
Evolves into Macho Coin Cat at level 10.
- Cheap to produce.
- Fast recharge time.
- Special Rarity means it can be used in 4* SoL.
- Has notably worse stats compared to Cat.
- Becomes outclassed by Cat due to (+) levels
- Poor health and attack power.
This cat can be used as an additional meatshield if you don't already have a similar unit or Crazed Cat. It can also find a use in some restricted stages, such as 4* Stages, where Cat and Crazed Cat can't be used.
Cat Unit # 375
| An invaluable collectors item!
Only 9 billion were produced!
Macho Coin Cat
| A memorial item imbued with Cat
gratitude. Every third Coin Cat earns you... another Coin Cat.
Cat Unit # 375
記念ネコ (Kinen neko)
| A memorial cat issued with gratitude
900 billion limited edition product
記念ネコビルダー (Kinen nekobirudā)
| In a memorial cat issued with a gratitude feeling
Rare coin mixed with probability of one on three If you collect 3 cards you can exchange with a memorial cat.
- Chapter 1: $50
- Chapter 2: $75
- Chapter 3: $100
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|100 HP||8 damage||140||1.23s||9||3 times||4f0.13s||5.33-2s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1,700 HP||135 damage||Single Target||-|
|Macho Coin Cat|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1,700 HP||135 damage||140||1.23s||9||3 times||4f0.13s||5.33-2s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Coin Cat's stats.
- Normal: A cat that resembles a large coin and appears to have glowing eyes. The text on it says "Anniversary 5 Years",Attacks by spinning, discovering a paw in the other side.
- Evolved: Gains arms similar to a Macho Cat's.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|