Collapse Checker is the second stage in Drunken Foundry.
- 1 Metal Doge (300%) spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 2 Metal Doges (300%) spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 0.67 seconds20f.
- 3 Metal Doges (300%) spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 0.67 seconds20f.
- 4 Metal Doges (300%) spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 0.67 seconds20f.
- 5 Metal Doges (300%) spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 0.67 seconds20f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Strategy 1 (Uberless)
Jellycat and Modern Cat should be around Lv. 40. If you wish to use Uber Rare Cats, replace Cameraman Cat before other units; good choices are Balalan Pasalan, Ganesha and The Chaos Moon, to name a few.
Battle: Start by using Modern Cat to stall while you upgrade the worker, then summon Catyphoon and head for the Enemy Base. From now on, spam everything in row two for an easy victory. Most damage on the Puffingtons will be done by Jellycat hitting the Metal Doges, while Catyphoon is obviously for the Metals (lower levels reduce the risk of hitting the Puffingtons too hard, so level 30 is actually better) and Cameraman is for everything; she can Crit if Talented, she can land a hit on the Puffingtons or act as temporary meatshield in certain cases. Eventually, the Puffingtons will die after pushing a small amount, granting you an easy win.
- Collapse Checker is the only stage to have been nerfed more than once.
- The first time was in version 10.5. In prior versions, there were 2 extra sets of infinite Metal Doges; one spawned at 80 seconds and had 12~16 seconds between each Metal Doge, the other appeared at 120 seconds and gave the Doges a 21.33~28-second delay.
- The second time was in version 11.2, which decreased the number of Metal Doges spawned on base hit as well as increasing the delay between each one of them. Originally, hitting the base summoned 6 Metal Doges 2~3.33 seconds apart and 7 Metal Doges spaced out by 8~10 seconds.