- Metal One Horn spawns as soon as the battle begins.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn at 10 seconds300f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- 3 Gory Blacks spawn at 30 seconds900f, delay 30 seconds900f.
- When the enemy base reaches 99% HP, Teacher Bun Bun spawns as the boss with:
- 1 Metal One Horn.
- 3 Heavenly Hippoes, delay 20 seconds600f.
- 2 Imperator Saels, delay 33.33~40 seconds1000f~1200f.
- 3 Zrocos, delay 0.06 seconds2f.
- 3 Squire Rels, delay 0.06 seconds2f.
- 1 Shy Boy.
- 3 more Zrocos, delay 0.06 seconds2f.
- 3 more Squire Rels, delay 0.06 seconds2f.
- 1 Dread Bore.
- Note that because of the low enemy limit (9), some enemies will only spawn once others have been defeated. The Dread Bore will always be the last one besides the extra Sael and Heavenly Hippoes.
Strategy 1 (Uberless)
Lineup: Crazed Macho Cat (20), Crazed Tank (20), Mohawk Cat (30), Sanzo Cat (30), Cameraman Cat (35), Weedwacker Cat (30), Fishman Cat (30), Hurricat (23+), Ururun Cat (30).
None of the cats used had any Talents. The last slot can be filled with anything or left empty.
Cannon: Normal works fine. Holyblast helps for the Dread Bore burrowing.
Spawn Hurricat as soon as you can afford it, and immediately after, send put a Crazed Macho Cat to kill the Squire Rel. Hurricat should crit the Metal One Horn before it dies, however, if it dies without killing the Metal One Horn, force close and try again.
Once the first Gory gets close to your base, spam meatshields, and Cameraman. Send out a single Fishman as well. Once the second Gory spawns, stop spawning anything and lure it to your base. Then, repeat what you did with the first Gory. Once the third Gory gets close, do the same, but DON'T spawn Fishman.
After the third Gory dies, wait for Cameraman to reach the base, and when the Bun Bun comes out, start spamming meatshields again. After your original Cameramen die, spam everything.
When the Dread Bore gets close to your cats, fire the Cat Cannon to stop it from burrowing. If it doesn't burrow, you'll be fine as long as you weren't right next to the base.