A mid-ranged Area Attack peon with stats between Aku Doge and Aku Gory, and a 50% chance to slow units on hit. His range, although inferior to go-to units like Sexy Legs Cat Paris Cat and Dragon Cat, nevertheless enables him to slow and potentially kill many shorter-ranged attackers like Crazed Bird Cat, Commando Cat and Dancing Flasher Cat.
What really makes him a nuisance, though, is the Lv.3 Surge Attack that spawns when he dies. One Condemned Peng's Surge is bad enough on its own, but in groups they can leave a massive gap in your defenses.
While fighting this enemy, make sure to spawn meatshields consistently as he is usually used as support for stronger enemies like Le'Behemoth or Fallen Bear and can destroy your line of defense when paired with the Aku Altar making your meatshields have low health. The Surges they leave behind are usually deadlier than the Condemned Pengs themselves, so using Talented Gato Amigo and Beefcake Cat is recommended against groups of them.
|Enemy Unit # 557||Aku|
|Famed for starring in "The Sleepless Peng."|
To stay on for the sequel, made an Aku pact
for a body that needs no rest. They even threw
in a beam that can be fired from his forehead.
|Enemy Unit # 557||Aku|
ギルティ・ペン (Giruti Pen, "Guilty Peng")
|An actor famed for starring in the movie "Penguin of the Sleepless Sea".|
To be more suitable for the role, he made a contract with the Devils to have a body that needs no rest.
Using the points received from the first contract campaign, he asked for a beam that he can fire from his head.
- Stage 1-7: Japan (100%)
- Stage 1-9: Singapore (100%)
- Stage 1-10: Maldives (100%)
- Stage 1-12: Nepal (100%)
- Stage 1-13: Dubai (100%)
- Stage 1-16: Madagascar (100%)
- Stage 1-18: Ghana (100%)
- Stage 1-20: Egypt (100%)
- Stage 1-24: Italy (200%)
- Stage 1-25: Monaco (250%)
- Stage 1-26: Spain (250%)
- Stage 1-30: Mount Aku (300%)
- Stage 1-32: United Kingdom (300%)
- Stage 1-34: Canada (300%)
- Stage 1-35: New York (400%)
- Stage 1-38: Colombia (300%)
- Stage 1-41: Machu Picchu (300%)
- Stage 1-42: Easter Island (400%)
- Stage 1-44: NASA (400%)
- Stage 1-48: Hawaii (400%)
- Stage 1-IN: Mount Aku Invasion (400%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|33,250 HP||4,200 damage
|39f (1.3 seconds)||10||3 times||16f 0.53s |
(10f 0.33s backswing)
|Might slow the movement of Cat Units for 90f 3 seconds (50%)
Upon death, creates a Lv.3 Surge Attack for 60f 2 seconds between 450 and 950 range (100%)
- His design may be a reference to Maleficent, the main antagonist of Disney's Sleeping Beauty.
- He is the only Peng variant to not do any form of acrobatics in his attack.
- He, Sinner Snache, Le'Behemoth, Fallen Bear and Wicked Face were added to the game files in version 10.8, but were unimplemented and used Doge's stats and sprites as placeholders until version 10.9.