Continuation Stages are a type of level introduced in version 5.0. When clearing certain Legend Stages, there is a chance that a Continuation Stage will be available to play at no cost of energy. The player cannot change their lineup when going into a Continuation Stage, and Battle Items (except Speed Ups) will not carry over.
List of Continuation Stages
- Catfruit Stages:
- Catfruit Stages: Catfruit Jubilee
- Growing Epic: Miracle Iris (Deadly)
- Catfruit Buffet: Growing Stages (Hard), Growing Stages (Expert), Growing Stages (Insane), Catfruit Jubilee
- Growing Strange: Color of Blood (Merciless), Fear of Flying (Merciless), Hearts of Darkness (Merciless), Holy Wrath (Merciless), Galactic Threat (Merciless), Clash of Steel (Merciless), Seas of Death (Merciless)
- Advanced Cyclone Stages:
- Bad to Worse: Doom Paradise (Insane)
- Day of Judgement: Acts of Cat-God (Insane)
- Techneurosis: Space is the Place (Insane)
- Other Stages:
- Crazed Moneko: In THE MOON
- Sponsorship BitSummit Memorial! (2018): One more thing...
- Sponsorship BitSummit Memorial! (2019): One more thing...
- The Proving Grounds: All stages
- Continuation Stages do not count towards map completion, meaning they don't have to beaten to receive the Cat Food and Leadership earned for clearing a map.
- Because of this, if you force close a continuation stage you will not be able to start the level again, similar to a No Continues stage.
- Unlike No Continues stages, you may still use Cat Food to continue after losing the battle, unless that stage is also a No Continues stage.