The Starred Alien version of Mr. Mole. He has a long-ranged Area Attack with a 30% chance to warp Cats backwards by 250 range. Thankfully, he's much weaker than his Traitless counterpart due to his lower stats and attack rate, plus having a trait making him vulnerable to any anti-Alien Cats.
If Corporal Weyland has no backup, it's a simple task to defeat him. If he has back up, then he can be slightly problematic, as he can teleport groups of cats from a distance. The only upside to this is that he has low attack power compared to other Starred Alien enemies.
Corporal Weyland's greatest asset is that he can constantly warp your longer ranged slow attacking units, making them nearly unusable. But because of his rather low HP for a backliner, he is highly susceptible to being sniped by waves, and is directly countered by Major Leaguer Cat. Rushers (particularly Awakened Bahumut Cat and Express Cat) also work well against him, as they can creep into his blind spot before Weyland can hit them.
|Enemy Unit # 367||Alien|
|A proud soldier of the great Mole Army,|
safeguarding peace and love throughout
the cosmos. His antimatter uppercut
catapults Cats to another dimension.
|Enemy Unit # 367||Alien|
キャプテン・モグー (Kyaputen Mogū, Captain Moguu)
|A mole who works to safeguard peace throughout the|
cosmos. Has been losing sight of himself as he continues
his undercover investigation. Warns baddies about his Iron
Fist of Justice before warping them elsewhere.
- Stage 1-23: Deneb (100%)
- Stage 1-26: Kaiou (100%)
- Stage 1-29: Moskandag (100%)
- Stage 1-38: Somolon (100%)
- Stage 1-41: Skelling (100%)
- Stage 1-47: Black Hole (100%)
- Stage 2-7: Sun (150%)
- Stage 2-26: Kaiou (250%)
- Stage 2-29: Moskandag (250%)
- Stage 2-41: Skelling (300%)
- Stage 2-47: Black Hole (300%)
- Stage 3-7: Sun (400%)
- Stage 3-10: Canopus (500%)
- Stage 3-29: Moskandag (700%)
- Stage 3-38: Somolon (1,000%)
- Stage 3-41: Skelling (1,100%)
- Stage 11-6: Supervolcano (400%)
- Stage 14-1: Holiday Atonement (2,500%)
- Stage 20-4: Principal's Rebellion (2,500%)
- Stage 24-3: Raise Your Torches (2,500%)
- Stage 31-5: Chapel Transfer (2,500%)
- Blue Impact: Puffer Planet (Merciless) (2,400%)
- Typhoon Nihil: Extinction's Vortex (Merciless) (2,500%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|16,000* HP||222* damage
|180f (6 seconds)||6||6 times||61f 2.03s |
(45f 1.5s backswing)
|Long Distance (Effective Range: 300~600)
Barrier (Limit: 2,500)
30% chance to warp all Cat Units back by 250 range for 40f 1.33 seconds
*Stats shown are with all Anti-Starred Alien Treasures.
- He has the weakest Barrier in the game, to the point where even the default Cat Cannon can destroy it.
- His name is a reference to the Weyland Corporation which appears in the Alien franchise.
- His Japanese name, Captain Moguu, is a combination of two of the readings of the word 土竜 (meaning "mole"): mogura and doryū/doryuu.
- As it says in his Japanese description, his attack comes with a warning: the emergency light on his helmet turns on right before he goes underground.