Cow Cat is one of the Normal Cats, and a fast cat in both attacking and speed. Available to unlock after completing Singapore in Empire of Cats: Chapter 1 and requires 4000 XP to unlock. True Form increases health, attack power and recharge time.
|Cat Unit # 4|
Evolves into Giraffe Cat at level 10.
Evolves into Lion Cat at level 20+10 using Cat Tickets.
Cat Unit # 4
|Thinks quick, acts quick, and uses his head. Runs like the wind!|
|Thinks quick, acts quick, and uses his head. Headbangs only to Rock'n'Roll!|
|Thinks quick, acts quick, and uses his head. Uses his mane to clean the house.|
Cat Unit # 4
ウシネコ (ushi neko, Cow Cat)
|Character with excellent speed and agility, the number of attack is also astonishing|
ネコキリン (neko kirin, Giraffe Cat)
|Character with excellent speed and agility, his head-banging with his long neck is amusing|
ネコライオン (neko raion, Lion Cat)
|Character with excellent speed and agility, the mane on his head is also useful for sweeping|
- High movement speed
- High health and attack rate
- Single Target
- Low attack power
- Short attack range
- Cow Cat boasts high attack speed and movement speed, but deals low damage per hit, is easily knocked back, and can only attack one enemy at a time.
- Cow Cat is effective to be used with other fast moving cats, as it will easily die on its own without other cats for protection.
- It can be effectively be used to "speed run" levels; with a high speed and attack rate, it can plow through weak enemies straight towards the enemy base.
- It is included in the Rawhide Combo, which is very useful for speed running.
- Can reach the frontline quickly to do some quick damage or to act as a meatshield when required.
- This unit is very useful when fighting low-HP, low-attack Metal enemies like Metal Hippoe or Birthday Cake Enemy, as faster attacks will kill them faster. Against stronger metal enemies with high HP like Super Metal Hippoe, or extremely powerful, long-range enemies, such as CyberFace, this method is not effective.
- However, in mid-late-game, he gets outclassed by his Crazed counterpart, due to higher speed and area attack.
- Initial Stats are without any stats modifying effect.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power = Damage ; DPS = Damage Per Second ; 30f = 1 second; 1 Movement Speed = 15 attack range per second.
- TBA may have different meanings in different stats table. Here, TBA means time interval of units finishing their backswing and starting their attack animation (foreswing).
- Catseye and User Rank and gameplay progress may altered the max level. See related pages for information.
- See this section for treasure effects.
|Total XP Cost||218900|
- *shows the XP required at the level indicated to attain next level
- *example : Level 19 (Row 1x, Column 9), shows a 34200 XP cost to advance to level 20
- *where applicable levels 30-49 also require catseyes, 30-44 = +1 catseye, 45-49 = +2 catseye
- Normal Form: A cow (with udders) with a cat face.
- Evolved Form: A giraffe (spotless) with a cat face.
- True Form: A lion (with elongated neck) with a cat face.
- In this unit's description, it says that Cow Cat is male, even though cows are females (It is bulls that are males).
- It says Lion Cat, even though lions are already cats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|