Crazed Gross Cat
- This page is about the Enemy Unit. For the Cat Unit, see Crazed Gross Cat (Super Rare Cat).
(狂乱のキモネコ Kyōran no kimo neko, Frenzy Gross Cat
) is Gross Cat's
counterpart appearing in Festival Gross
. Beating the stage will unlock the cat unit
It has extremely short ranged attacks, but makes up for it with shockwaves being spawned at a 100% chance. This ability is similar to Kory's wave attacks, but are a bit shorter. The Crazed Gross's Shockwave reaches a range of 800.625, meaning only Nerd Cat, Sniper the Recruit, Balalan Pasalan, Super Galaxy Cosmo and Assassinlan Pasalan can dodge the attack.
This enemy can be made a cakewalk using any Shockwave Blockers (Cat Machine Mk 3, Octopus Cat, or Eva Unit-00).
- Use Octopus Cat, as he can cancel all shockwaves near him.
- Balrog Cat can knock this enemy back with his attacks and will kill it in 2 hits.
- At level 30 Tesalan Pasalan has just enough damage to one shot a Crazed Gross, so, as long as he is protected and with no peons in the way, the stage will be a breeze.
- A level 30 Shishilan Pasalan with strong ability has enough damage to one shot Crazed Gross. As well as area attack and immune to the wave attacks.
- Festival Gross (Insane) is one of the stages where Crazed Gross appears as the boss. Many strategies for countering it are included there.
|Crazed Gross Cat
||Time between attacks
(47f attack frequency)
| - Creating a Lv.3 shockwave attack (100%)
- *In each stage, there is strength magnification, the value of health and attack power varies due to this value.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the motion end until the next attack motion start
Enemy Release Order:
<< Crazed Axe Cat | Crazed Cow Cat >>