- This page is about the Enemy Unit. For the Cat Unit, see Crazed Gross Cat (Super Rare Cat).
Crazed Gross Cat (狂乱のキモネコ Kyōran no kimo neko, Frenzy Gross Cat) is Gross Cat's counterpart appearing in Festival Gross, Clan of the Maniacs and Floor 33. Beating the first stage it appears in will unlock the cat unit.
It has extremely short ranged attacks, but makes up for it with shockwaves being spawned at a 100% chance. This ability is similar to Kory's wave attacks, but are a bit shorter. The Crazed Gross's Shockwave reaches a range of 800. 625, meaning only Nerd Cat, Sniper the Recruit, Balalan Pasalan, Super Galaxy Cosmo and Assassinlan Pasalan can dodge the attack.
This enemy can be made a cakewalk using any Shockwave Blockers (Cat Machine Mk 3, Octopus Cat, or Eva Unit-00).
- Use Octopus Cat, as he can cancel all shockwaves near him and outranges it.
- Balrog Cat can knock this enemy back with his attacks and will kill it in 2 hits.
- At level 30 Tesalan Pasalan has just enough damage to one shot a Crazed Gross, so, as long as he is protected and with no peons in the way, the stage will be a breeze.
- A level 30 Shishilan Pasalan with strong ability has enough damage to one shot Crazed Gross. As well as area attack and immune to the wave attacks.
- Festival Gross (Insane) is one of the stages where Crazed Gross appears as the boss. Many strategies for countering it are included there.
|Crazed Gross Cat
|47f (1.57 seconds)
|Creates a Lv.3 Shockwave attack (100%)
- *In each stage, there is strength magnification, the value of health and attack power varies due to this value.
Enemy Release Order:
<< Crazed Axe Cat | Crazed Cow Cat >>