- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy unit, see Crazed Moneko (Enemy).
Crazed Moneko is a Special Cat that was added in ver. 6.10. Obtained by beating the Crazed Moneko Stages appearing on the 28th of every month. She has a multi-hit attack with guaranteed Critical on the last hit.
|Cat Unit # 418|
|Crazed Moneko||Corrupted Moneko|
Evolves into Corrupted Moneko at level 10.
- Multi-hit attack (3 times).
- 100% Critical Hit on the last hit.
- Good health.
- Good DPS for a Critical Hitter.
- Very cheap.
- Shorter recharge time compared to other variants.
- Single-target attack.
- Long attack animation.
- Long recharge time.
- Takes a very large amount of XP to upgrade.
Being able to be used on 4-star is her biggest advantage over Cheerleader Cat. She is outclassed by Cheerleader Cat in terms of range, and Critical attack damage. What she lacks in those she makes up for her higher health, and shorter delay between attacks.
Cat Unit # 418
|Everyone's favourite girl-next door popstar finally snapped under the stress of stardom. Even an evil idol has nothing but love for her fans.|
|Global superstar who uses her charisma to whip her adoring audiences into a crazed fury. Her thankful bow delivers big critical damage!|
Cat Unit # 418
| A highly popular national idol nyanko.
It became frightened by the policy of the office. Always critical with sharp bowed heart.
| Idol nyanko boasting worldwide popularity.
Involve the audience into a frenzy swirl with overwhelming live performances. Always critical with sharp bowed heart.
- Chapter 1: $99
- Chapter 2: $148
- Chapter 3: $198
|Total XP Cost||11218000|
- *shows the XP required at the level indicated to attain next level
- *example : Level 19 (Row 1x, Column 9), shows a 276000 XP cost to advance to level 20
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1,000 HP||450 damage||210||6.03 seconds||10||4 times||4f0.13 seconds||44.73s - 35.93s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|17,000 HP||7,650 damage||Single Target||Multi-hit attack (2,550 at 4f, 2,550 at 19f, 2,550 at 39f)
100% Critical Hit on third hit
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|25,500 HP||10,200 damage||210||6.03 seconds||10||4 times||4f0.13 seconds||44.73s - 35.93s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|50||Single Target||Multi-hit attack (3,400 at 4f, 3,400 at 19f, 3,400 at 39f)
100% Critical Hit on last hit
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Looks like Miss MONEKO (same clothes and stage), but in the same style as the Crazed Cats; there are graveyard-like decorations on the stage. The cats under the stage are not Crazed.
- Evolved Form: Now wears a butterfly-shaped bow and slightly different clothes. The stage now looks like a gothic opera stage made out of stone; the cats transporting the stage are still normal.
- Like Moneko and Neneko, she has a unique death animation.
- Her ghost also looks to be Crazed.
- Other than Graveflower Verbena and Wonder MOMOCO, she is the first unit with an ability that activates only on one part of a multi-hit attack.
- According to her description, the stress of being a superstar eventually led to her corruption.
- This cat is currently the most expensive to upgrade.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|