- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy units, see Crazed Moneko (Enemy) and Corrupted Moneko (Enemy). For the stages, see Crazed Moneko Stages.
Crazed Moneko is a Special Cat that was added in version 6.10. Unlocked by beating the Crazed Moneko Stages appearing on the 28th of every month. She has a multi-hit attack with a guaranteed Critical on the last hit.
|Cat Unit # 418|
|Crazed Moneko||Corrupted Moneko|
Evolves into Corrupted Moneko at level 10.
- 100% chance to perform a Critical Hit on the last hit
- Good DPS
- Good health
- Very low cost
- Long attack animation
- Single Target
- Short range
Being able to be used on 4-star is her biggest advantage over Cheerleader Cat. She is outclassed by Cheerleader Cat in terms of range and attack damage. What she lacks in those she makes up for her higher health and shorter delay between attacks. If not for being another guaranteed critter, her best use is in her Cat Combo Miracle Performance, which increases the critical rate of all Critter-class cats like Catasaurus or Catornado.
Her range is lower than Cheerleader Cat, but still high enough to outrange every single common Metal enemy, earning her a spot in any Anti-Metal lineup. Additionally, her attack rate is fast enough that as long as she is properly protected, she can deal lethal strikes to Metal enemies consistently. Granted, this requires lots of XP, as she will not be useful at low levels.
Cat Unit # 418
|Everyone's favourite girl-next door popstar finally snapped under the stress of stardom. Even an evil idol has nothing but love for her fans.|
|Global superstar who uses her charisma to whip her adoring audiences into a crazed fury. Her thankful bow delivers big critical damage!|
Cat Unit # 418
|A highly popular national idol nyanko.
It became frightened by the policy of the office. Always critical with sharp bowed heart.
|Idol nyanko boasting worldwide popularity.
Involve the audience into a frenzy swirl with overwhelming live performances. Always critical with sharp bowed heart.
- Chapter 1: 99¢
- Chapter 2: 148¢
- Chapter 3: 198¢
|Total XP Cost||15,986,000|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|1,000 HP||450 damage||210||6.03 seconds||10||4 times||4f0.13 seconds||44.73 - 35.93 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|17,000 HP||7,650 damage||Single Target||Multi-hit attack (2,550 at 4f, 2,550 at 19f, 2,550 at 139f)
100% Critical Hit on third hit
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|25,500 HP||10,200 damage||210||6.03 seconds||10||4 times||4f0.13 seconds||44.73 - 35.93 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|50||Single Target||Multi-hit attack (3,400 at 4f, 3,400 at 19f, 3,400 at 139f)
100% Critical Hit on last hit
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Crazed Moneko's stats.
- Normal Form: Looks like Miss MONEKO (same clothes and stage), but in the same style as the Crazed Cats; there are graveyard-like decorations on the stage. The cats under the stage are not Crazed.
- Evolved Form: Now wears a butterfly-shaped bow and slightly different clothes. Her dress looks more like a flower. She no longer wears a regular dress and does not seem fully clothed. The stage now looks like a gothic opera stage made out of stone; the cats transporting the stage are still normal.
- Like Moneko and Neneko, she has a unique death animation.
- Her ghost also appears to be Crazed.
- Crazed Moneko was the first unit with an ability that activates only on one part of a multi-hit attack.
- Crazed Moneko costs more XP to fully level than any other cat unit in the game.
- Crazed Moneko is the only Crazed Cat Unit who retains the purple smoke from their enemy form.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|