Crazy Cats is the ninth Crazed Cat Stage. It appears on the 27th of every month.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 0.67 seconds20f, delay 60 seconds1,800f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 1.33 seconds40f, delay 60 seconds1,800f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 2 seconds60f, delay 60 seconds1,800f.
- 10 Those Guys spawn after 4 seconds120f, delay 0.67~3.33 seconds20f~100f.
- Infinite Gories spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 22.67~26.67 seconds680f~800f.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 14 seconds420f, delay 26.67~28.67 seconds800f~860f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 13.33~28.67 seconds400f~860f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Begin battle, stall the enemies with your meatshields, Paris, Macho Leg, and/or Crazed Sexy Legs. Once you max out on money, send out everything except for Holy Valkyrie (she will rush to the front and will be killed by the boss wave) and damage the base. Once Crazed Titan appears, do not stop spawning the long-ranged attackers. Send in Eraser and Crazed Wall occasionally to protect your long-ranged attackers from the Gory Blacks and Doge Darks, but not too much as they can trigger Crazed Titan's attack due to their short range. Send in Holy Valkyrie, Bahamut and Ururun when possible. Pray that Crazed Titan does not do wave attacks too often (he will usually do around 5 at most throughout the battle).
At the start of the battle, summon 3 Crazed Cats and 2 Crazed Tank Cats spaced out a little bit. Send out 2 Cyborg Cats and start meatshielding once the Gories reach your side of the battlefield. Repeat that until you reach Worker Cat max, then start sending out the attackers with only Crazed Cats as shields. You only want to send out Crazed Cats as meat shields until the boss gets a successful wave off, then you want to send 1-3 Crazed Tank Cats (total) to keep the Gories at bay until you stack up attackers again. You keep doing this until you either have the Crazed Titan Cat get a successful wave near your base, at which you'll want to close out of the game quickly and go back into the battle to preserve Battle Items and energy, or you kill the Crazed Titan Cat, at which you'll want to properly meatshield and send out attackers to take down the base.