The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Critical Hit is a special ability/ attack in Battle Cats. Critical hit can be delivered by a few Cat characters and Enemy characters at a random chance.
- A Critical Hit, instead of doing certain amount of damage, just pierces the metal enemies armor. For example, when a cat that does 470 damage performs a Critical Hit on a metal enemy, it will do 940 damage to the metal enemy.
- These criticals can be seen when a star appears (with sound effects) when the unit attacks.
- Criticals will increase damage by x2.
Cat Characters that can do a critical hit
- for the full article, see Category:Critical Hit Cats
Enemy Characters that can do a critical hit
- for the full article, see Category:Critical Hit Enemies
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.