Croconator is unusually weak for a late-game enemy, with lower stats than Metal Doge in all areas. He only has 5 HP at 100% strength magnification. They are sometimes spawned in swarms, such as in A Boat Too Far and A Dutiful Prayer.
Croconators usually aren't a threat, just meatshield normally and they'll die rather soon. Wave Attackers can sweep a group of Croconators in stages like A Dutiful Prayer. Alternatively, you can use Critters, but you don't have to as long as they aren't too buffed.
|Enemy Unit # 499||Metal|
|Croco volunteered for cyborgization to|
become the most powerful member of
his clan. They ran out of budget partway
through, but he makes the look work.
|Enemy Unit # 499||Metal|
ワーニネーター (Wāninētā, Croconator)
|A crocodile who performed cybernetic surgery on himself in|
accordance with the iron law of his clan, who always seek strength.
Due to a shortage of funds, they take a new step with steel mentality,
rather than one step for full body remodeling.
- Stage 21-6: Lifesaving Shovel (100%)
- Stage 23-5: A Boat Too Far (100%, 300%, 600%)
- Stage 26-2: Icarus' Instinct (100%)
- Stage 28-6: Burning Blue (100%)
- Stage 30-1: A Dutiful Prayer (100%)
- Stage 33-5: Overnight Overtime (100%)
- Stage 35-4: Nano-Grapes (100%)
- Stage 36-6: The Face of God (100%)
- Wanwan's Glory: Dogsville (Merciless) (300%)
- Empress' Report 5: Aku Studies 501: Inquiry (100%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut:
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.41 (100%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.42 (110%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.43 (120%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.44 (130%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.45 (130%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.46 (130%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.47 (130%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.48 (140%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.49 (140%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.50 (150%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.51 (160%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.52 (170%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.53 (170%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.54 (180%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.55 (180%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.56 (180%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.57 (180%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.58 (190%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.59 (190%)
- Cosmic Juggernaut Lv.60 (200%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|5 HP||800 damage
|47f (1.57 seconds)||12||1 time||8f 0.27s |
(10f 0.33s backswing)
- "Croconator" is a portmanteau of "crocodile" and "terminator", as in The Terminator.
- He is the first non-Relic enemy to debut in Uncanny Legends.
- He is likely a reference to Crocodile Clips, which are made of electricity-conducting metal and so called because of their resemblance to crocodile heads.