- Infinite Doges spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3~20 seconds90f~600f.
- When the base reaches 50% HP, 1 The Face spawns as the boss after 45 seconds1,350f with:
- Infinite Doge Darks spawning after 0 seconds0f, delay 2.67~6 seconds80f~180f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawning after 0 seconds0f, delay 2.67~6 seconds80f~180f.
- 2 Mooths spawning after 45 seconds1,350f, delay 0.07~0.13 seconds2f~4f.
- 2 Shy Boys spawning after 45 seconds1,350f, delay 0.07~0.13 seconds2f~4f.
Don't care about the 1200% The Face, even though it has a health of 1.2 million. All you have to care about is the Shy Boys and Mooths.
Bring Macho Cat, Tank/Wall Cat, Boogie/Samba Cat, Salon/Paris Cat, and Bahamut Cat. Use the Battle Items "Speed Up", "Cat CPU", and "Rich Cat" (All of these can be obtained from the weekday stages). Any slow or freeze red/floating enemy effects will be of great use. Knockback is not a good option as it may cause other units like Bahamut Cat to miss.
At the start, turn off the "Cat CPU" item and send out your first Bahamut Cat (send a Tank Cat with it if you want). Once you can send out your second Bahamut Cat, send it out and in 2 seconds, turn on the "Cat CPU" power-up. When the message "No enough space to produce" appears, the Shy Boys will come out.
It's natural if the first Bahamut Cat dies, so don't worry if that happens. Your cats should be able to maintain the frontlines for some time and Bahamut should kill the Mooths, though the Shy Boys will eventually crunch through. The Mooths give about 7000 money each, so send out everything you have after killing them. When they are nearby the base, they will most likely be defeated. Once the Shy Boys die, the battle is easy as The Face is too slow to do much.
Nothing strong comes out of the base until you hit it. Abuse of this to max out your Cat Worker and to fill your Cat Wallet.